Studded Leather Sporran
- SKU: SE05
- Categories: Sporrans, Quality Leather Sporrans, Seasonal Collections, Ren Fair Collection, Accessories
- Tag: Leather
- Heritage meets badassery with the Studded Leather Sporran; rock your Celtic pride with this durable statement piece
- Crafted from sleek black leather with heavy-metal accessories, it is ideal for concerts and traditional gatherings alike
- Features chrome studs on a stylish embossed geometric pattern, which enhance this sporran to make it more than a storage system
- Your preference of a chain strap(Comes with up to 46″ waist strap) or a highland dress innovation: the sporran suspender
- (See our Premium Leather Sporran Chain Strap for a nice upgrade option)
Only 5 left in stock
Studded Leather Sporran
Scots Wha Hae! Rock the Studded Leather Sporran wherever you go. We’ve updated the sporran for the present day so that you can sport it at concerts, bars, or out and about. Signal your Celtic pride and metal attitude (aren’t they the same thing, at the end of the day) with this striking accessory. Chrome studs flash across an embossed black leather sporran, securely storing your belongings with an easy-to-use snap closure. Make this piece yours: choose between a chain strap in your size or a sporran suspender. You can practically hear the drums and electric guitars and bagpipes the minute you put it on.
- Good-quality black leather
- Chrome beaded pattern
- Top opening design
- Snap closure
- Comes with standard chain strap or sporran suspender
- (See our Premium Sporran Chain Strap for a nice upgrade option)
What is a Sporran?
The sporran, Scottish Gaelic for “purse”, a traditional part of Scottish Highland dress, is a pouch that performs the same function as pockets on the pocketless kilt. Made of leather or fur, the ornamentation of the sporran is chosen to complement the formality of dress worn with it. Modern use is to hold your phone, flask, and wallet.
Tip of the Day
Never run with a heavy sporran!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Standard Rob Roy Sporran links your style to the notorious Scottish highland rebel, Rob Roy; its straightforward practicality is traditional of 18th-century highland dress
- Crafted with genuine leather, a spacious interior, and pewter button drawstring closure makes this sporran elegant and practical
- Affordability, craftsmanship, and authenticity combine to make this a durable and reliable accessory
- Includes a chain strap so you can start wearing it with your kilt right away
- Made with black leather; easy to wipe down and keep clean
- Designed for children up to 10 years of age, this comes with a child-size chain strap to attach it to their kilt
- A classic look that makes it appropriate for any occasion
- Measures 5.5 inches x 5 inches and the accessible snap enclosure makes it easy for children of all ages to open and close
- Excellent-quality, durable leather straps
- Antiqued-silver plated cast brass chain links
- High-quality baked enamel detail
- Made in Scotland
- Expensive, but worth it!