Tartan Earasaid – Homespun Wool Blend
- SKU: LEHS
- Categories: Ladieswear, Earasaids, Seasonal Collections, Ren Fair Collection, Clothing and Kilts, Last Min Halloween Ideas
- Tags: Custom-Order, Homespun, Wool Blend
- Choose from 100 tartans and proudly celebrate your clan and family heritage in your Homespun Wool Blend Earasaid
- Available in 55/45 polyester and wool homespun blend, handspun on old-world looms for a loose, historically authentic fabric weave
- Rustic fabric on our Homespun Wool Blend Earasaid pleats easily, but you can custom-order it with our Cheater Pleats™
- Select from 2.5, 3, and 4-yard sizes for an ideal fit
$105.00 – $149.00
Who runs the world? Lasses do, and bonnie Highland dress enthusiasts of the Caileag (female) persuasion have a tartan that can multitask, just like them.
The Homespun Wool Blend Earasaid (also spelled erasaid or arisaid) is essentially the female version of the great kilt. To wear it traditionally, the Homespun Wool Blend Earasaid goes over a dress. Wear it long or short, to keep warm, or as a stylish accent to a Highland dress ensemble. You can pleat it yourself following the instructions we will include, or order it custom-made with our Cheater Pleats™. Choose from over 80 tartans and wear your heritage with style!
|Homespun Tartan List O||
Anderson Modern, Armstrong Modern, Baird Ancient, Black Isle, Black Watch (Campbell) Ancient, Black Watch (Campbell) Modern, Black Watch (Campbell) Weathered, Boyd Modern, Brown Watch Modern, Bruce Modern, Buchanan Hunting Modern, Buchanan Modern, Buchanan Muted (MacGregor Hastie Variant), Burnett Modern, Burns Check Modern, Caledonia District Ancient, Cameron Modern, Cameron of Erracht Modern, Clark Ancient, Colquhoun Ancient, Crawford Modern, Davidson Modern, Douglas Modern, Farquharson Modern, Ferguson Ancient, Fraser Red Dress Modern, Gordon Dress Modern, Gordon Modern, Graham of Montrose Ancient, Graham of Montrose Modern, Gunn Ancient, Gunn Modern, Hamilton Grey, Hamilton Modern, Henderson Modern, Irish Green (Non-Clan), Isle of Skye, Johnstone Modern, Keith Ancient, Lamont Ancient, LGBT Pride, Lindsay Modern, MacAlister Modern, MacCallum Modern, MacDonald Ancient, MacDonald Modern, MacDonald of Clanranald Ancient, MacFarlane Modern, MacGregor Modern, MacKay Ancient, MacKay Modern, MacKenzie Ancient, MacKenzie Modern, MacKenzie Weathered, MacKintosh Modern, MacLaren Modern, MacLean Hunting Modern, MacLean of Duart Muted, MacLeod Dress (Lewis) Modern, MacLeod Hunting (Harris) Modern, MacMillan Modern, MacNeil of Barra Hunting Ancient, MacNeil of Barra Hunting Modern, MacPherson of Cluny (Red) Modern, MacQueen Modern, Masonic (Freemason), Moffat Modern, Morrison Green Modern, Murray of Atholl Modern, Night Watch, Pride of Scotland, Ramsay Blue Modern, Rob Roy, Robertson Hunting Ancient, Robertson Red Modern, Ross Hunting Modern, Saffron, Saint Patrick, Scott Brown Hunting Modern, Scottish National, Sinclair Hunting Green Ancient, Smith Modern, Solid Black, Solid Blue, Solid Green, Spirit of Highlander, Spirit of Scotland, Stewart Black Modern, Stewart Dress Modern, Stewart Hunting Modern, Stewart Royal Modern, Thompson Camel, Thomson Dress (Blue), Ulster Red Modern, US Air Force (Unofficial), US Army, US Coast Guard, US Marine Corps (Leatherneck), US Navy, Wallace Red Modern, Young Modern
2.5 Yard, 3 Yard, 4 Yard
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Tartan woven in Scotland—this skirt is custom-made in the USA to your exact measurements
- Generously gathered and uses a hidden zipper and button enclosure
- Made with a poly/viscose blend for an affordable, comfortable, and wool-free option
- Upgrade your outfit with a matching shawl, serape, tam, sash, or scarf
- With the Full Length Gathered Skirt—11 oz Premium Wool—made in the USA—you can choose from 500+ tartans woven in Scotland.
- Generously gathered with a hidden zipper and button closure, it’s made in the USA from 100% premium, 11 oz lightweight wool.
- This piece is custom-made to your exact measurements. Order a skirt that is as unique as you are.
- It’s perfect for accessories: choose a matching scarf, sash, tam, shawl, and/or serape.
- Available in over 90 tartans
- 100% Wool-Free Poly/Viscose
- Made to your measurements
- Great for reenactments, festivals, and more!
- On cool days, comfortably hit the links or stroll in the glen with the Spring Weight Premium Wool Tartan Scarf
- Made in Scotland from premium wool for genuine authenticity
- 9-inch x 54-inch scarf in our thinnest fabric for the ideal level of warmth in the spring and fall
- Available in hundreds of tartans so you can choose the perfect pattern to reflect your family heritage and pride