Tartan Serape – Wool Free Poly Viscose
- SKU: LSER4
- Categories: Tartan Shawls and Wraps, Tartan Serapes, Seasonal Collections, Ren Fair Collection, Clothing and Kilts, Tartan Day Essentials
- Tags: Custom-Order, Made in Scotland, Poly Viscose, Wool Free
- Tartan serape made from a quality and durable poly-viscose blend woven in Scotland
- Comfortable wool-free material for itch-free wear
- Measures 60 inches by 65 inches, lots of fabric to keep warm on a cool day
- Choose between over 90 available clan and non-clan tartans to fit your needs
Poly Viscose Tartan Serape (Tartan List P)
If you’re allergic to wool or just can’t stand the itch, then this is the serape for you! Made from a comfortable and durable poly-viscose blend woven in Scotland, you get the natural look of wool without the itching—a win-win! Perfect to wrap yourself up on a cold day, you can either let your serape drape, wrap it up over your shoulders, or fasten it with one of our penannular brooches. No matter how you choose to wear it, you’re going to be warm and comfortable while you show your Celtic pride! Now, you just have to choose from the over 90 clan and non-clan tartans available!
|Marton Mills Poly/Viscose Tartan List P||
Anderson Modern, Auld Lang Syne Grey, Baird Modern, Bath, Bedford Check, Black Watch Ancient, Black Watch Modern, Black Watch Modern Small Sett, Black Watch Modern Tiny Sett, Black Yellow Check, Blue Red Small Sett, Buccleuch Modern, Buchanan Antique, Cameron of Erracht Modern, Campbell of Cawdor Modern, Cladish, Clark Modern, Colquhoun Ancient, Douglas (Green) Ancient, Douglas (Green) Modern, Earl of St. Andrews, Elliot Modern, Farquharson Modern, Ferguson Modern, Fraser Hunting Modern, Gem, Gordon Dress Modern, Gordon Modern, Gordon Red Weathered, Graham of Menteith Modern, Green Red Check, Grey Blue Check, Grey Granite, Grey Highlander, Grey Red Check, Gunn Modern, Hamilton Red Modern, Holyrood Modern, Hunter Modern, Isle of Arran, Isle of Skye, Kilnsey Navy Check, Lindsay Modern, MacBeth Modern, MacDonald Clan Modern, MacGregor (Red) Modern, MacKay Ancient, MacKenzie Dress Modern, MacKenzie Modern, MacLean Hunting Modern, MacLean of Duart (Red) Weathered, MacLeod Dress (Lewis) Modern, MacLeod Hunting (Harris) Modern, MacMillan Black (Unofficial), MacNaughton Muted, MacNeil (Hunting) of Barra Modern, MacQueen Modern, MacQueen of Skye, MacRae Hunting Ancient, Malcolm Modern, Menzies Black & White, Menzies Black & White (Red Stripe), Menzies Navy, Murray of Atholl Ancient, Murray of Atholl Modern, Norman, Oakleigh (unregistered non-clan), Prince of Wales, Ramsay Blue Ancient, Ramsay Blue Modern, Robertson Red Modern, Scott Weathered, Scottish National Modern, Spirit of Scotland Modern, Stewart Black Modern, Stewart Camel Modern, Stewart Dress Modern, Stewart Hunting Modern, Stewart Navy Modern, Stewart Royal Modern, Thomson Black, Thomson Camel Modern, Thomson Grey Modern, Thomson Grey Modern Small Sett, Wallace Red Modern, Wallington, Warrior (non-clan), Westgate
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Scotland
- Heavy Weight (16oz) Wool
- Premium Wool Tartan
- Measures Approx. 27″ x 72″
- Warm, cozy serape made for cool days. Also called a ruana
- Made in the USA and measures approximately 54 inches x 70 inches
- Choose between 100 historical or modern tartans
- Made with a 55/45 polyester and wool blend and homespun on an old world loom. Includes snags, pulls, and other minor flaws common to this process
- Our Leight Weight Tartan Stoles are versatile. Wear them with any outfit from formal to casual.
- This piece beams with Scottish pride. It’s custom-made in Scotland from your choice of hundreds of clan and non-clan tartans.
- Made with lightweight premium wool, it’s the perfect balance between cozy and warm without being heavy or bulky.
- These stoles measure 18 inches x 72 inches. Wrap them a number of ways for adaptable elegance and style.
- Available in twelve tartans you are sure to find the perfect one for your fall look or for a tartan-loving friend. Dimensions: 70 x 90cm.
- Our Scottish Lambswool Tartan Pancho is proudly made in Scotland from 100% lambswool.
- With fringing along one side, a cowl neck, and a V-shaped back neckline, the tartan lambswool poncho is comfortable and adds flair to any outfit.
- Wear this poncho with the fringe to the back for an elegant look or on the side for a fun fall vibe.