Griffin Penannular Brooch
- SKU: JPBG
- Categories: Accessories, Celtic Pins and Brooches, Penannular Brooches, Penannular Plaid Brooches, Ren Fair Collection, Seasonal Collections
- Tags: Bronze, Custom-Order, Griffin, Penannular, Sterling Silver
- The powerful griffin was abundant in Greek mythology and seen on early Celtic sword scabbards, belt buckles, and mounts—embody its power and mystery by wearing a Griffin Penannular Brooch
- Handmade in the USA and available in either high-quality bronze or silver
- Perfect to wear with great kilts, ancient kilts renaissance wear, or fly plaid earasaids
- Measures approximately 2⅝ inches (or 68 mm) for a strong enough brooch to keep your kilt together without overwhelming your outfit
$65.00 – $160.00
Griffin Penannular Brooch
While popularized in Greek mythology, the griffin symbol is seen in early Celtic military-wear, symbolizing Celtic courage, boldness, strength, and leadership skills. Connect to that powerful heritage by attaching a Griffin Penannular Brooch to your kilt! The ornate griffin’s head terminals are the perfect embellishment for great kilts, ancient kilts renaissance wear, or fly plaid earasaids to find the perfect accessory. Choose from either bronze or silver on these beautiful handmade brooches to suit your personal style. At just 2⅝ inches (or 68 mm), this brooch will accent your kilt and keep everything together without distracting from your tartan. It’s sure to become your new favorite kilt fastener!
|Bronze or Silver||
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Coming in two options, bronze or silver, this brooch is a complementary addition to your kilt.
- The 2 ⅝ inch size showcases the beauty in the details of this penannular brooch.
- The raven head terminals are reminiscent of Odin’s ravens, Hugin and Munin, the bringers of the latest news and information.
- The brooch is handmade, showcasing the fine craftsmanship of our American friends.
- Made in Glasgow, Scotland, the Inverurie Pewter Plaid Brooch uses the finest quality pewter
- The Celtic inspiration is evident in the knot border design that is inspired by the Pictish stone carvings of Inverurie
- It measures 2.5 inches in diameter–ideal for a great kilt or a beautiful accessory for your fly plaid
- Choose from 5 stone colors: blue, green, purple, red, and yellow
- Handmade in the USA
- Bronze or Sterling Silver
- Measures Approx. 2 5/8″ (68 mm)
- Boar Head Terminals
- Made in Scotland with solid polished pewter; measures 1½ x ¾ inches
- Choose between over 100 tartans to display your family heritage
- Makes a great scarf, sash, hat pin, or can be pinned to your lapel
- High-quality, intricately detailed with a strong pin back