Jacobite Highlander Pouch Sporran
- SKU: SRR06
- Categories: Accessories, Historical Style Sporrans, Ren Fair Collection, Seasonal Collections, Sporrans
- Tags: Jacobite, Leather
- Made in the USA with real, batch-dyed cowhide, for an iconic look that is both durable and practical
- Roomy interior (7 inches x7 inches x2 inches) featuring a strap and bone toggle closure, together with a wide-opening drawstring mouth.
- This versatile piece does not require a chain strap or sporran suspender – slides easily onto any belt
- Versatility means you can pair it with Highland dress or an outfit of your choice
Channel the daring of historic rebels with the Jacobite Highlander Pouch Sporran. Batch-dyed cowhide with a drawstring closure is covered by a strap and bone toggle for added rustic effect. Combine secure storage space with an eye-catching embellishment, and you have a sporran you will cherish for years. The simple design displays the hand-sewn quality and rugged highland authenticity. Its durability and practicality make it a versatile accessory. Wear it with a standard kilt, great kilt, or ancient kilt, and prepare to strike envy into the hearts of all who see you wearing it.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
What others are saying
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Standard Rob Roy Sporran links your style to the notorious Scottish highland rebel, Rob Roy; its straightforward practicality is traditional of 18th-century highland dress
- Crafted with genuine leather, a spacious interior, and pewter button drawstring closure makes this sporran elegant and practical
- Affordability, craftsmanship, and authenticity combine to make this a durable and reliable accessory
- Includes a chain strap so you can start wearing it with your kilt right away
- Made in Scotland
- Detailed Metal Cantle
- Available in Chrome or Antique Finish
- Faux Brown Bear Fur
- Crossed Tassels Chains Available
- Includes Matching Chain Strap or suspender
Special-order! Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
- Premium quality black leather chain strap; attach it to any sporran with two sturdy metal clips
- Pair with any of our Scottish-made sporrans to complete a fully Scottish-made outfit
- Features a reliable metal chain and fastens with a secure metal buckle for added stability
- Available in sizes Small to XXXL
- Made in Scotland
- Understated Celtic elegance make the Quality Rob Roy Sporran ideal for 18th-century cosplay
- Handmade in the USA from soft cowhide, it is stylish enough for heirloom quality and durable enough for regular use
- A wide opening and ample storage make this a practical accessory; an ornate pewter closure makes it a striking one
- Customize this locally-made leatherwork to your taste; between a brown or a black-dyed sporran
James Randall (verified owner) –
Well made. Looks authentic to the time period. A little on the pricey $ side, but you pay for quality…well worth the cost!
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch