Wolf Penannular Brooch
- SKU: JPBW
- Categories: Accessories, Celtic Pins and Brooches, Penannular Brooches, Penannular Plaid Brooches, Ren Fair Collection, Seasonal Collections
- Tags: Bronze, Custom-Order, Penannular, Sterling Silver, Wolf
- Classic 2⅝ inches penannular brooch with an antique look and a wolf design
- Hand-forged ensuring each brooch has a unique look and is versatile for enough for any outfit
- Secures fly plaids, ancient kilt aprons, great kilt fabric, and other clothing items
- Made in the USA. Choose between bronze or sterling silver to fit your needs
$80.00 – $300.00
Wolf Penannular Brooch
A penannular brooch, or “Celtic brooch,” is often used for fastening fly plaids, aprons of ancient kilts, and other clothing. Featuring a popular historical wolf head design, this brooch is simple, practical, and versatile enough to make its way onto all of your outfits, whether for daily use or at your next Renaissance Fair! You won’t have to worry about fixing it throughout the day – this brooch is designed to be sturdy enough to hold down a heavy kilt, scarf, or other clothing items and to stay in place all day long. The only question now is whether you’ll pick bronze or sterling silver—or both!
|Bronze or Silver||
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The powerful griffin was abundant in Greek mythology and seen on early Celtic sword scabbards, belt buckles, and mounts—embody its power and mystery by wearing a Griffin Penannular Brooch
- Handmade in the USA and available in either high-quality bronze or silver
- Perfect to wear with great kilts, ancient kilts renaissance wear, or fly plaid earasaids
- Measures approximately 2⅝ inches (or 68 mm) for a strong enough brooch to keep your kilt together without overwhelming your outfit
- Handmade in the USA
- Bronze or Sterling Silver
- Measures Approx. 2 5/8″ (68 mm)
- Boar Head Terminals
- The Five Stone Plaid Brooch is cast by Scottish craftsmen in Glasgow, Scotland, for reliable Scottish authenticity.
- This unique cast pewter brooch features five stones in a star pattern. Choose from red, green, yellow, purple, or blue.
- Its intricately detailed Celtic knot design provides a uniquely Celtic look and feel.
- With a diameter measuring approximately 2.5 inches, this is a light and subtle brooch ideal for everyday wear.
- Pewter Thistle Brooch, symbolizing Scotland’s national flower
- This eye-catching brooch is finished with a brilliant rhodium plating and measures approximately 1.5 inches wide
- Perfect as a gift or a beautiful addition for yourself
- The brooch goes excellent with a sash, dress, or shirt, for formal or informal occasions