Tartan Serape – Wool Free Poly Viscose
- SKU: LSER4
- Categories: Clothing and Kilts, Ren Fair Collection, Seasonal Collections, Tartan Day Essentials, Tartan Serapes, Tartan Shawls and Wraps
- Tags: Custom-Order, Made in Scotland, Poly Viscose, Wool Free
- Tartan serape made from a quality and durable poly-viscose blend woven in Scotland
- Comfortable wool-free material for itch-free wear
- Measures 60 inches by 65 inches, lots of fabric to keep warm on a cool day
- Choose between over 90 available clan and non-clan tartans to fit your needs
Poly Viscose Tartan Serape (Tartan List P)
If you’re allergic to wool or just can’t stand the itch, then this is the serape for you! Made from a comfortable and durable poly-viscose blend woven in Scotland, you get the natural look of wool without the itching—a win-win! Perfect to wrap yourself up on a cold day, you can either let your serape drape, wrap it up over your shoulders, or fasten it with one of our penannular brooches. No matter how you choose to wear it, you’re going to be warm and comfortable while you show your Celtic pride! Now, you just have to choose from the over 90 clan and non-clan tartans available!
|Marton Mills Poly/Viscose Tartan List P||
Anderson Modern, Auld Lang Syne Grey, Baird Modern, Bath, Bedford Check, Black Watch Ancient, Black Watch Modern, Black Watch Modern Small Sett, Black Watch Modern Tiny Sett, Black Yellow Check, Blue Red Small Sett, Buccleuch Modern, Buchanan Antique, Cameron of Erracht Modern, Campbell of Cawdor Modern, Cladish, Clark Modern, Colquhoun Ancient, Douglas (Green) Ancient, Douglas (Green) Modern, Earl of St. Andrews, Elliot Modern, Farquharson Modern, Ferguson Modern, Fraser Hunting Modern, Gem, Gordon Dress Modern, Gordon Modern, Gordon Red Weathered, Graham of Menteith Modern, Green Red Check, Grey Blue Check, Grey Granite, Grey Highlander, Grey Red Check, Gunn Modern, Hamilton Red Modern, Holyrood Modern, Hunter Modern, Isle of Arran, Isle of Skye, Kilnsey Navy Check, Lindsay Modern, MacBeth Modern, MacDonald Clan Modern, MacGregor (Red) Modern, MacKay Ancient, MacKenzie Dress Modern, MacKenzie Modern, MacLean Hunting Modern, MacLean of Duart (Red) Weathered, MacLeod Dress (Lewis) Modern, MacLeod Hunting (Harris) Modern, MacMillan Black (Unofficial), MacNaughton Muted, MacNeil (Hunting) of Barra Modern, MacQueen Modern, MacQueen of Skye, MacRae Hunting Ancient, Malcolm Modern, Menzies Black & White, Menzies Black & White (Red Stripe), Menzies Navy, Murray of Atholl Ancient, Murray of Atholl Modern, Norman, Oakleigh (unregistered non-clan), Prince of Wales, Ramsay Blue Ancient, Ramsay Blue Modern, Robertson Red Modern, Scott Weathered, Scottish National Modern, Spirit of Scotland Modern, Stewart Black Modern, Stewart Camel Modern, Stewart Dress Modern, Stewart Hunting Modern, Stewart Navy Modern, Stewart Royal Modern, Thomson Black, Thomson Camel Modern, Thomson Grey Modern, Thomson Grey Modern Small Sett, Wallace Red Modern, Wallington, Warrior (non-clan), Westgate
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Wear this versatile Light Weight Premium Tartan Serape at work or to snuggle up on the couch.
- This authentic Scottish apparel is made in Scotland. Choose from hundreds of beautiful, lightweight tartans.
- Made with premium wool, this serape has a fringed edge.
- Its generous size makes it ideal for a variety of situations. Measures 60 inches by 65 inches.
- Official OUTLANDER Scottish tartan; measures 50 inches x 72” inches and weighs approximately 12 ounces
- Made from 100% authentic lambswool to keep you cozy on a cold Scottish afternoon
- Wear as a wrap, shawl, serape, or ruana to suit your preferences; let it drape or wrap around your shoulders or head
- Wear your highland pride with an OUTLANDER tartan that reflects the neutral and earthy tones of the Scottish highlands
- Outlander and Fraser are out of stock until spring 2021
- Approx. 54″ x 65″
- Medium Weight (12/13oz) Premium Wool
- Over 500 Tartans Available
- Also Known as a Ruana
- Choose from three official Outlander tartans all woven in Scotland by the same mill that created the tartans worn on the hit show, Outlander: The Series
- Tartans are predominantly brown and grey with slight accent colors. They’re a rustic and neutral to compliment any winter outfit
- Called a wrap, sarape, or rauna, it’s essentially a large shawl with a hole for your head and split up the front
- It’s made with 12 oz, 100% premium wool with a fringed edge and measures 54 inches x 54 inches