Onyx Triquetra Ring
- SKU: JRS45
- Categories: Celtic Rings, Sterling Silver Celtic Rings, Valentine' Day
- Tags: Onyx, Sterling Silver, Triquetra
- Unique sterling silver ring with Celtic design
- Features a pair of trinity knots surrounding the centerpiece
- Gorgeous black onyx gemstone brings this ring together
- Perfect for a gift or handfasting ceremony
Black Onyx Triquetra Ring
If you’re in the market for an affordable and unique Celtic gift, you’re in luck! If you have a special event coming up for a friend or loved one (or even yourself), these beautiful sterling silver rings make a perfect gift. Any Celt will recognize the triquetra or trinity knot design with deep symbolism and a long history in Celtic culture. The black onyx centerpiece is sure to impress! Subtle and beautiful, this ring will add a touch of elegance to any outfit or occasion. Despite the price point, there has been no sacrifice on quality—you can’t go wrong!
4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Authentic men’s wedding band made in the US from 10K Black Hills gold
- Features a sophisticated trinity knot design to showcase Celtic culture and heritage
- Affordable and durable, designed with a wider 6.5mm band for comfortable wear on men’s fingers
- Available in his and hers so you can share a matching style
- Features a traditional Celtic knot design symbolizing eternity
- Made of quality polished stainless steel for durability
- Available in whole sizes 6-13
- Unique spinning design similar to a fidget spinner
- Elegant Claddagh ring made with sterling silver
- Features the Irish symbol of love and friendship
- Available in sizes 4-11
- Classic and affordable and makes an excellent gift
- Perfect ring for a handfasting ceremony
- An elegant knot design embraces Scotland’s national flower on the Scottish Thistle Knot Ring.
- It’s made of sterling silver and with an open design.
- Available in whole sizes 5-15 – will last for years
- This ring makes an excellent gift idea for holidays and anniversaries.