Celtic Cat Pendant
- SKU: JPCC
- Categories: Bronze Collection, Celtic Animal Pendants, Celtic Necklaces and Pendants, Valentine' Day
- Tags: Bronze, Cat, Made in USA, Sterling Silver
- Elegant hand-cast pewter pendant necklace in the shape of a prowling, bronze or silver cat—high-quality pewter makes this piece highly durable
- Suspended on an 18-inch chain and measures approximately 1.75 inches by 1 inch for a subtle but eye-catching accessory and timeless aesthetic
- Solid structure and ornate detailing celebrate the mystical significance of cats in Celtic culture and ancient mythology, and your love of cats!
- Made in the USA and regularly in-stock, so we will get it to you quickly and conveniently!
$35.00 – $80.00
Celtic Cat Pendant
In Celtic mythology and culture, cats have long been regarded to have a mystical way about them. Anyone who has ever been entranced by their own furry friend knows this to be true! Celebrate the mythology and love for animals with this gorgeous, solid cast pewter pendant depicting a prowling cat. This accessory is only 1.75 inches by 1 inch and hangs on an 18-inch chain, a subtle accessory for any cat lover, and is available in bronze or silver to suit your style. The ornate detailing on this piece makes it as unique as you are. Made in the USA and almost always in stock.
|Bronze or Silver||
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Feel at ease with the combined force of Algiz and Sowulo resting against your skin.
- Comfortable in its weight and size, this protection rune is 29mm wide and 24mm high.
- Made of beautiful pewter, this rune of protection hangs around your neck on a supple and adjustable 30-inch leather thong.
- Like many bind runes, this protection piece combines the strength of two symbols to maximize your sense of ease and peace.