Green Triquetra Earrings
- SKU: JES20
- Categories: Celtic Earrings, Irish Favorites, Saint Patrick's Day Essentials, Valentine' Day
- Tags: Emerald, Sterling Silver, Triquetra
- Made with stylish sterling silver for a clean and classic look, it is a stylish accessory for day-to-day use and formal Celtic-themed events
- Cubic zirconia emerald green “inset” will remind you of the rolling Scottish highland hills
- Measures 1 inch long plus hook — large enough to make a statement but not overwhelming
- Triquetra knot design (also called a trefoil knot or trinity knot) represents the three faces of the Goddess — the perfect gift for the goddess in your life!
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- Bring tartan culture to everyday used
Green Triquetra Earrings
Wear your Celtic pride right down to the details! These earrings have a simple, classic design that is unique without being overly flashy. Whether it’s for everyday use or your Celtic themed event, you cannot go wrong with these earrings.
These stylish earrings are made with sterling silver and have sterling silver hooks. Catch eyes (and get compliments) with the shimmering emerald cubic zirconia “gems” inset.
The triquetra (or trefoil knot) has become synonymous with Celtic heritage — we even use it in our logo! Combine your fashion sense and Celtic pride with these earrings!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Alongside tartan, the thistle is perhaps the most identifiable symbol of all things Scottish. The thistle was adopted as the Emblem of Scotland during the rein of Alexander III (1249 – 1286).
- Cornish Pewter Earrings With Real Amber (Color may Vary) are elegant drop-style earrings made of cast pewter
- They measure approximately ½ inch wide and 1½ inches long, not including its hypoallergenic stainless steel hooks
- These earrings feature authentic amber gemstones, and are made in Cornwall for true Celtic originality
- We include a complimentary gift box for one-stop gift shopping, or for storage in your own collection
- Made with Sterling silver and emerald green cubic zirconia stone
- Measures 31 mm (or 1.2 inches) with sturdy but intricate construction
- Features the Celtic knot design (represents eternity) and Claddagh symbol (represents love, friendship, and loyalty)
- Perfect gift for a special someone in your life and is a fine piece of jewelry for any occasion