Trinity Knot Earrings
- Trinity knot design, also called triquetra, one of the most famous Celtic symbols featured heavily in historical artwork
- Made with sterling silver with hook backs
- Measures 0.5 inches across—light enough for comfortable wear, large enough to get noticed
- Comes with a clear top box, perfect for gift-giving
Only 3 left in stock
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- Bring tartan culture to everyday used
Trinity Knot Earrings
Heavily featured in pre-Celtic and Christian Celtic artwork, theories abound as to how the trinity knot, or triquetra, originated. While none can be definitively proven, it has become one of the most famous Celtic symbols, one that we used for Celtic Croft’s logo.
Whether you wear it to reflect your heritage or just like how it looks, you will love how these earrings are comfortable to wear and catch the light. Made with sterling silver, these earrings measure 0.5 inches across and have a hooked back. It comes with a beautiful, clear top box, making it perfect for gift giving.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made with stylish sterling silver for a clean and classic look, it is a stylish accessory for day-to-day use and formal Celtic-themed events
- Cubic zirconia emerald green “inset” will remind you of the rolling Scottish highland hills
- Measures 1 inch long plus hook — large enough to make a statement but not overwhelming
- Triquetra knot design (also called a trefoil knot or trinity knot) represents the three faces of the Goddess — the perfect gift for the goddess in your life!
- Classy and stylish dangle earrings made from sterling silver
- Features a Celtic knot design and synthetic emerald insets
- Measures 1.7 inches long, lightweight for all-day wear
- Excellent gift idea for holidays and anniversaries
- Created with a Celtic knotwork pattern and two heart-shaped white opals
- Celtic knotwork patterns are emblematic of the continuity of life’s journey with no beginning and no end, the quest to a spiritual center
- 100% nickel and lead-free beautiful sterling silver in the knots and the earrings’ hooks
- White opal reflects the multiplicity of color present in the natural world to add a unique and subtle moment of color to any outfit
The Claddagh is a traditional Irish ring. It can be worn as a symbol of heritage or simply to express a commitment to three beautiful sentiments.
For centuries, couples have exchanged the famous Claddagh ring as engagement or wedding rings. The symbols stand for love, loyalty & friendship which are represented by the heart, the crown, and the hands.