Trinity Knot Earrings
- SKU: JETR2
- Categories: Celtic Earrings, Valentine' Day
- Tags: Sterling Silver, Triquetra
- Trinity knot design, also called triquetra, one of the most famous Celtic symbols featured heavily in historical artwork
- Made with sterling silver with hook backs
- Measures 0.5 inches across—light enough for comfortable wear, large enough to get noticed
- Comes with a clear top box, perfect for gift-giving
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- Bring tartan culture to everyday used
Trinity Knot Earrings
Heavily featured in pre-Celtic and Christian Celtic artwork, theories abound as to how the trinity knot, or triquetra, originated. While none can be definitively proven, it has become one of the most famous Celtic symbols, one that we used for Celtic Croft’s logo.
Whether you wear it to reflect your heritage or just like how it looks, you will love how these earrings are comfortable to wear and catch the light. Made with sterling silver, these earrings measure 0.5 inches across and have a hooked back. It comes with a beautiful, clear top box, making it perfect for gift giving.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Beautifully designed dangle earrings that are versatile, stylish, and timeless — a truly beautiful gift or a special treat for yourself
- Hooks and dangle earrings made with sterling silver measuring approximately 1 inch long with garnet colored cubic zirconia
- Features the traditional Celtic knot design, an ancient symbol of eternity used heavily in Celtic art
- Garnet gems traditionally associated with love, romance, and inner fire
Alongside tartan, the thistle is perhaps the most identifiable symbol of all things Scottish. The thistle was adopted as the Emblem of Scotland during the rein of Alexander III (1249 – 1286).
- Classy and stylish dangle earrings made from sterling silver
- Features a Celtic knot design and synthetic emerald insets
- Measures 1.7 inches long, lightweight for all-day wear
- Excellent gift idea for holidays and anniversaries
- Scottish Thistle Earrings, Scotland’s national flower
- Crafted from sterling silver and measuring approximately ⅝ inches across makes these earrings an exceptional piece
- A Celtic favorite, get them for yourself or give them as gifts
- Matching Thistle Necklace available to complement the earrings
0 reviews with a 2-star rating
There are no reviews with a 2-star rating yet