- Made from antiqued finished pewter, the Celtic Cross Antiqued Pewter Brooch/Pendant is great for scarves and sashes
- Intricate Celtic Knots embellish this eye-catching accessory
- This elegant, versatile accessory measures approximately 1.5 inches wide
- It’s wearable as a brooch or pendant–style it to your preference
- Well-made 2¼ inch brooch with a traditional eternity knot design.
- Made from solid, lead-free pewter with a shiny, smooth finish.
- Features a 3-dimensional Celtic knot for a traditional look.
- Symbolizes eternal love and friendship and makes an excellent gift.
- Longstanding Scottish symbolism abounds in this brooch. The luckenbooth (representing loyalty, love, and friendship) nestled into a Scottish thistle (representing the bravery and nobility of Scotland)
- Made from solid, polished pewter and measures 1.5 inches wide at its widest point
- Fine intricate detailing and a quality-made accessory to wear on any occasion
- Great gift for a dear friend, loved one, or relative to connect with Celtic roots and heritage
- Pewter Thistle Brooch, symbolizing Scotland’s national flower
- This eye-catching brooch is finished with a brilliant rhodium plating and measures approximately 1.5 inches wide
- Perfect as a gift or a beautiful addition for yourself
- The brooch goes excellent with a sash, dress, or shirt, for formal or informal occasions
The St. Bridget’s Cross Pewter Brooch derives its name from St. Bridget, patroness saint of Ireland.
It features the St. Bridget Cross, traditionally believed to protect a house against fire and evil.
Made from antiqued pewter, it features a Celtic knot border. Its pin back attaches to your outfit, bag, or scarf.
The brooch measures approximately 2 inches wide, making it the ideal Celtic complement to any outfit.