The U.S. Coast Guard Pewter Kilt Belt Buckle is the perfect accompaniment for your kilt belt
Crafted from high-quality lead-free pewter with an artful antique finish for that classic look
The buckle is made in Scotland, and the crest is crafted in Canada.
Designed to fit any standard kilt belt (2.25 inches wide) and fits most other belts. The buckle itself measures 4 inches by 2.75 inches
- The U.S. Coast Guard Pewter Cap Badge/Brooch is an officially-licensed piece boasting superior artistry
- This 1.75 inch by 2.25 inches accent is the ideal accent for your highland dress
- A high-quality pin back ensures durable, lasting elegance
- Cast in pewter, display this badge on your hat, fly plaid, or sash–or wear it solo as a brooch
- Buckle Made in Scotland
- Crest Handcrafted in Canada
- High-Quality Lead-Free Pewter
- Antiqued Finish
- Fits Any Standard Kilt Belt
- Measures 4″ X 2.75″
Usually in stock, otherwise up to 8 weeks wait for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.