Cunningham Modern Light Weight Premium Wool Casual Kilt – 40W 26L
- SKU: KC011-B-IS-1845
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Kilts, LIST C, Off the Rack Specials - Premium Kilts
- Tags: Light Weight, Made in Scotland, Wool
Only 1 left in stock
Light Weight Premium Wool Casual Kilt – Matching Flashes Included
Hand crafted to your measurements by skilled kiltmakers in Scotland. Made from light weight (11/12oz) 100% premium wool tartan, woven in Scotland. Light weight wool makes a nice kilt, especially for hot weather wear.
The Casual Kilt is a really nice looking kilt! It’s also quite a bit less expensive than a formal kilt. You save money because it’s made with less fabric. Made with 4-5 yds of tartan (vs. 8-9 yds in a formal kilt). The pleats are machine stitched, and a bit shallower and wider than those of a formal kilt.
We generally recommend a medium or heavy weight kilt. While there are more than 1,000 tartans to choose from, not all tartans are available in all weights. We work with 8 different woolen mills to bring you the largest possible selection. If your tartan is only available in light weight, there is absolutely no reason not to be delighted with your Light Weight Premium Wool Casual Kilt.
- Have someone help you. If you bend even a little while trying to do it yourself, the measurements will change.
- Measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button). This is the traditional kilt waist. Alternatively, many men prefer to wear their Casual Kilts at the pants waist. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. Or, If you intend to wear your kilt mostly for formal occasions, and you have a bit more around the middle than you might like to have, you may want to measure a little higher than the navel to get over the crest of the “beer gut”. The higher waist is more formal, but it will help your kilt stay up where it belongs.
- Measure around your hips at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Display your Welsh heritage with pride with this cap that is full of Welsh symbolism
- Red embroidery throughout with “Wales” and Welsh dragon on the front, “Cyrmu” on the back, and Welsh flag on the side
- One size fits most (up to 21 inches-25 inches around) and is adjustable with velcro strap
- Black baseball cap with white embroidery on the left side and front bill
- Kids-size Jacobite kilt shirt made in Scotland
- 100% white cotton keeps your kids cool and comfortable all day long
- Features lace-up fronts with grommets and matches our adult’s premium kilt shirt
- Choose from ages 2, 4, 6, 8, or 10 for the right fit
- High-quality 100% cotton black t-shirt with a graphic depicting a prehistoric fish with a bagpipe with a caption that reads Scotland’s Missing Link
- Screen-printed for added durability in the graphic and made in the USA
- Makes a hilarious gift for Scottish friends or to add to your own collection—share the “missing link” of Scotland’s history
- Available while supplies last