Isle of Skye Homespun Wool Blend Tartan REMNANTS
- SKU: REM-ISLE
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Tartan Stuff, LIST I, Tartan Fabric Remnants
- Tags: Homespun, Wool Blend
- Authentic homespun wool blend tartan hand-woven on ancient-style looms for a traditional look and feel
- Weighs approximately 10/11 ounces and is lightweight, but offers comfort and warmth
- Remnants are great for crafts, quilting, kilting and DIY
- Available while supplies last
$10.00 – $17.00
Homespun Wool Blend Tartan
This authentic, homespun wool blend tartan is the ideal fabric you need for crafting your next Ancient Kilt, Great Kilt, Phillabeg, or anything created for reenactment! Woven by hand on old-world looms, this tartan has an authentic ancient look and feel. Pulls, blemishes, and snags give this tartan its hand-made, artisanal character. Weighing only 10 or 11 ounces, this lightweight wool blend tartan offers more warmth than you would think. If you’re looking for quality tartan sold by the yard, look no further than this homespun tartan to craft your next Celtic garment!
72" x 41", 29" x 25", 64" x 10", 62" x 22", 29" x 18, 120" x 36"
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Fine-quality, heavy-bottomed, lowball whisky glass
- Engraved on one side with the Selkirk Grace
- Engraved on the other side with Robert Burns
- Manufactured and hand-engraved in the USA
- Holds 8 ounces
These are currently out of stock, click here to check out these typically in stock favorites!
- Brighten your home with vibrant colors
- Hang it on your wall, spread it on your bed, or even use it as a floor covering for special occasions
- Measures 88″ X 104″
- Hand-dyed, medium weight, 100% cotton
- Color-fast and washable