Gray Clan Crest Pewter Cap Badge/Brooch
- SKU: ZCL-IS-CB-1
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Badges and Pins, Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Clan Crest Stuff, LIST G
- Tag: Pewter
- Crest Size: 1-15/16 ” (45mm) W x 2-1/4″ (57mm)
- Caste in good quality pewter
- Available in 300+ Scottish Clans
Only 1 left in stock
Your proud Scottish Clan heritage can be displayed by wearing this large Scottish Clan crest pewter badge.
Crest Size: 1-15/16 ” (45mm) W x 2-1/4″ (57mm) L with a high quality nickel silver one part pin back.
The cap or bonnet badge is the most ancient form of displaying your Clan affiliation. In ancient times, the chief of the Clan presented to his clansmen his crest, surrounded by a belt and buckle design, for them to wear as a symbol of their loyalty and Clan affiliation.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Quality and affordable kid kilts made for boys and girls
- Poly/viscose blend is fully washable and makes for a durable fabric
- Fastens with leather straps and buckles at the waist for a secure fit
- Waist size ranging from 16 inches to 26 inches with an elastic waistband for growing room
Discontinued: On sale while supplies last.
These kids ankle boots look great with almost any kilt, skirt or renaissance style clothing. Their simple, timeless style allows you to wear them with almost any outfit! Made by Minnetonka Moccasins. They are made of genuine suede upper, rawhide lacing, fully padded insole and a light weight rubber sole.