Spiral Turquoise Stainless Steel Ring*
- SKU: JRFF1
- Categories: Celtic Jewelry, Celtic Rings, Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Jewelry, Clearance Rings, Stainless Steel Celtic Rings, Stainless Steel Rings
- Tags: Stainless Steel, Turquoise
Spiral Turquoise Stainless Steel Ring
Since ancient times, cultures around the world have admired the distinct color of turquoise.
The earliest evidence of turquoise gemstones comes from ancient Egyptian tombs, which contain elaborate turquoise jewelry dating back to 3000 BCE. Egyptians set turquoise in gold necklaces and rings, used it as inlay, and carved it into scarabs. Most notably, King Tut’s iconic burial mask was extravagantly adorned with turquoise.
The oldest turquoise mines are in the Sinai Peninsula of Egypt. One sat near an ancient temple dedicated to Hathor, the Greek goddess of love and joy who was worshiped as a protector in the desert and as the patron saint of mining. Egyptians called turquoise mefkat, which meant “joy” and “delight.”
8, 9, 11, 12, 13
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Elegant Claddagh ring made with sterling silver
- Features the Irish symbol of love and friendship
- Classic and affordable and makes an excellent gift
- Perfect ring for a handfasting ceremony
- On sale while supplies last