Sinclair Hunting Ancient Homespun Kilted Skirt – 26W 30H 27L
- SKU: LHKS-IS-2032
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Kilted Skirts, LIST S
- Tags: Homespun, Wool Blend
Our Homespun Tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool, woven by hand on old-world looms. It looks very authentic to what would have been woven historically. The yarn is worsted, but not spun as tightly as modern machine-made tartan. The cloth is also not as tightly woven. Homespun tartan will pleat by hand easily, but will not develop a sharp edge. Small snags, pulls, holes and other assorted blemishes are common. Because it is hand woven, these flaws are a natural part of it’s character.
Measuring Instructions: (measure in inches)
Waist — Measure comfortably around your desired waist. This could be at the navel, which is traditional, or anywhere else you want. For example, our daughter Kaurina prefers to wear her skirts at the currently popular “hip waist”. We really don’t recommend this though, for a Hostess Kilt.
Hip — Measure around your hips at the fullest point.
Length — Measure from your desired waist to your desired length.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Highland Serpent Antiqued Kilt Belt Buckle is made in Scotland and features Celtic knot border design
- This piece boasts solid cast brass with an antiqued silver finish. It’s perfect for nearly any occasion
- It measures a respectable 4 inches x 3 inches, and it’s compatible with all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches)
- Sturdy construction with intricate design detail combine for an attractive accessory to complete any kilted outfit