Craig Ancient Medium Weight Fly Plaid
Wear the traditional fly plaids to display your tartan in style. A fly plaid looks great with any kilt, whether the occasion calls for you to dress casual or formal. It is worn brooched at the shoulder and allowed to drape down the back.
- Medium weight premium wool tartan
- Woven in Scotland – Made in the U.S.A.
- Measures approximately 36″ x 58″
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- Our Light Weight Premium Wool Fly Plaid is woven in Scotland and handmade in the USA.
- Choose between standard (36 inches x 58 inches) or XL (54 inches x 58 inches).
- Made with 100% premium lightweight wool (11 or 12 oz), this accessory is available in a fringed or knotted finish.
- The perfect accessory for your casual or formal kilt or phillabeg, it brooches at the shoulder and flows back nicely.
- Part of a traditional kilted outfit. Choose between hundreds of historical or modern tartans
- Made in Scotland, handmade in the USA using medium weight (12 or 13 oz) premium wool
- Choose between standard sizes (approximately 36 inches x 54 inches) and extra-large (approximately 54 inches x 54 inches)
- Choose between a fringed or knotted finish
Special Order. Please allow 6 -12 weeks for delivery. Please click here for important information about Special Order items.
- Recommended as an accessory to match your kilt
- Brooched at the shoulder and allowed to drape down the back
- Woven in Scotland – Made by us in the U.S.A.
- Your choice of lengths and finishes to match your style
- Our Homespun fly plaid handmade in the USA.
- It features an authentic and historically accurate looking light weight fabric.
- This fly plaid matches our casual kilts, formal kilts, and phillabegs to complete your outfit.
- Choose from 100 ancient and modern tartan, both clan and non-clan.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Created with a Celtic knotwork pattern and two heart-shaped white opals
- Celtic knotwork patterns are emblematic of the continuity of life’s journey with no beginning and no end, the quest to a spiritual center
- 100% nickel and lead-free beautiful sterling silver in the knots and the earrings’ hooks
- White opal reflects the multiplicity of color present in the natural world to add a unique and subtle moment of color to any outfit
- The Black Watch Tartan Kilt–Off the Rack offers the wearer affordable, classic highland elegance
- Made from 4-6 yards of tartan, it’s a standard kilt: it’s fully-lined, with belt loops, three straps, and buckles
- These kilts, made from homespun tartan, are handmade in Scotland on Old World looms for guaranteed authenticity
- This piece, featuring the iconic Black Watch tartan, is ideal for first-timers and highland dress enthusiasts on a budget