MacDonald Modern Tartan Blanket/Throw – Poly/Viscose Wool-Free – 2.5 yards
- SKU: BLANKET-IS-2698
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Assorted Tartan Stuff, Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Tartan Stuff, LIST M
- Tags: Poly Viscose, Wool Free
Tartan Blanket/Throw – Poly/Viscose Wool-Free – 2.5 yards
Only 1 left in stock
Tartan Blanket/Throw – Poly/Viscose Wool-Free
You will love that this Tartan Blanket consist of polyester and viscose(Rayon) because you can toss it in the washer when it gets dirty.* For this reason, it makes a great little picnic blanket. This combination of fibers also gives this blanket water resistance, fire resistance, extra absorbency without feeling wet (bring on the rain!), warmth even when wet, and felting and pilling resistance. Wear this blanket as a shawl or lap blanket while watching sheep herding demonstrations on a cold, rainy day at the fair. However, it doesn’t replace a trusty umbrella, of course. Choose from 3 sizes: 2, 2.5, and 3 yards.
- Fabric woven in Scotland.
- 2 inch long fringe
- Available in over 80 tartans
- 2 Yard (60 x 70 inches)
- 2.5 Yard (60 x 90 inches)
- 3 Yard (60 x 108 inches)
About the Tartan Fabric
Poly is short for polyester, which is a durable, smooth, synthetic fiber. You may know viscose by the name rayon. Workers make rayon from cellulose fiber, which comes from wood and plants. In this case, the viscose is made to imitate wool. These two fibers blend together to create a durable, non-felting, non-pilling, hypoallergenic fabric that retains the same wonderful, natural aesthetics of wool.
* Care Instructions
- Machine wash (preferably on a gentle cycle with cool or cold water).
- Machine dry (preferably on a cool setting with less movement) or hang dry.
- Wash with a wool soak or wash that contains lanolin in order to maintain the water and fire resistance. Lanolin is the natural oil from sheep’s wool (something like the oil that coats your hair after not showering for three days).
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Discontinued: On sale while supplies last.
These kids ankle boots look great with almost any kilt, skirt or renaissance style clothing. Their simple, timeless style allows you to wear them with almost any outfit! Made by Minnetonka Moccasins. They are made of genuine suede upper, rawhide lacing, fully padded insole and a light weight rubber sole.
- Kids-size Jacobite kilt shirt made in Scotland
- 100% white cotton keeps your kids cool and comfortable all day long
- Features lace-up fronts with grommets and matches our adult’s premium kilt shirt
- Choose from ages 2, 4, 6, 8, or 10 for the right fit