St Patrick – Spring Weight Tartan Suspenders
- SKU: SUSP-IS-2655
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Assorted Tartan Stuff, Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Tartan Stuff, LIST S, Tartan Day Essentials
- Tags: Made in Scotland, Spring Weight, Wool
- Suspenders, made in Scotland from spring weight (8oz.) premium wool tartan
- Customize with over 500 tartans for an authentic clan look
- Clip-on style with chromed hardware and clips for easy wearing
- Adjustable up to 52″ long for a perfect fit
Only 1 left in stock
Spring Weight Tartan Suspenders
Spruce up your wardrobe with our authentic spring weight tartan suspenders. We crafted the look specifically for everyday wear or pair with our other clothing and accessories for a complete Celtic outfit. Either way, the suspenders will add color and class to your attire. The wool is milled in Scotland and crafted into these suspenders. With over 500 tartans available, your family heritage will shine through. The suspenders are assembled with high-quality clips and adjustable up to 52 inches long. To measure: from your waist in the front, up over the shoulder, to your waist in the back. These sturdy suspenders are long-lasting.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Irish Green Acrylikilts™ – In Stock Ready To Ship, are fully-lined 100% acrylic kilts, making them an affordable and durable option
- These lightweight kilts feature 3 straps and buckles and 2 ¼ inch belt loops, providing optimal versatility and practicality
- Lightweight but tough, this kilt is ideal for most casual contexts
- Available in classic Irish Green, as well as a variety of other tartans, select this kilt to match your individual taste
Discontinued: On sale while supplies last.
These kids ankle boots look great with almost any kilt, skirt or renaissance style clothing. Their simple, timeless style allows you to wear them with almost any outfit! Made by Minnetonka Moccasins. They are made of genuine suede upper, rawhide lacing, fully padded insole and a light weight rubber sole.