MacLean of Duart Muted Homespun Wool Blend Tartan REMNANTS
- SKU: REM-MACLEAN-DUART-MTD
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Tartan Stuff, LIST M, Tartan Fabric Remnants
- Tags: Homespun, Wool Blend
- Authentic homespun wool blend tartan hand-woven on ancient-style looms for a traditional look and feel
- Weighs approximately 10/11 ounces and is lightweight, but offers comfort and warmth
- Remnants are great for crafts, quilting, kilting and DIY
- Available while supplies last
Homespun Wool Blend Tartan
This authentic, homespun wool blend tartan is the ideal fabric you need for crafting your next Ancient Kilt, Great Kilt, Phillabeg, or anything created for reenactment! Woven by hand on old-world looms, this tartan has an authentic ancient look and feel. Pulls, blemishes, and snags give this tartan its hand-made, artisanal character. Weighing only 10 or 11 ounces, this lightweight wool blend tartan offers more warmth than you would think. If you’re looking for quality tartan sold by the yard, look no further than this homespun tartan to craft your next Celtic garment!
88" x 21"
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Black Watch Tartan Kilt–Off the Rack offers the wearer affordable, classic highland elegance
- Made from 4-6 yards of tartan, it’s a standard kilt: it’s fully-lined, with belt loops, three straps, and buckles
- These kilts, made from homespun tartan, are handmade in Scotland on Old World looms for guaranteed authenticity
- This piece, featuring the iconic Black Watch tartan, is ideal for first-timers and highland dress enthusiasts on a budget