Kilkenny County Irish County Spring Weight Tartan Shawl
- SKU: ZIS-SHAWL-3056
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Tartan Stuff, LIST J-K, Tartan Sashes, Stoles and Wraps
- Tags: Irish, Made in Scotland, Spring Weight, Wool
- The Spring Weight Tartan Shawl is made in Scotland using spring weight (8 oz) premium wool
- Choose from 32 tartans to display your unique family history
- This piece measures 58 inches by 58 inches—fold it in a triangle and drape over your shoulders
- Spright weight wool is perfect for spring or summer events, keeping you comfortable without weighing you down
Only 1 left in stock
Every day is a little bit better when you can display your Scottish pride! With this shawl, you can do that every day! With 32 tartans to choose from, you can wear it with anything — from jeans to a formal gown!
Made with spring weight (8 oz) premium wool, you will be able to stay cozy and warm without it feeling too heavy and weighed down. You can wear it in any number of ways. Most typically, it is worn folded into a triangle and draped over the shoulders. It’s perfect for spring or summer events.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- High-quality 100% cotton black t-shirt with a graphic depicting a prehistoric fish with a bagpipe with a caption that reads Scotland’s Missing Link
- Screen-printed for added durability in the graphic and made in the USA
- Makes a hilarious gift for Scottish friends or to add to your own collection—share the “missing link” of Scotland’s history
- Available while supplies last
Discontinued: On sale while supplies last.
These kids ankle boots look great with almost any kilt, skirt or renaissance style clothing. Their simple, timeless style allows you to wear them with almost any outfit! Made by Minnetonka Moccasins. They are made of genuine suede upper, rawhide lacing, fully padded insole and a light weight rubber sole.