Scottish National Child Size Tartan Tie – Spring Weight
- SKU: TIE-IS-2420
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Tartan Stuff, LIST S, Tartan Ties
- Tags: Made in Scotland, Spring Weight, Wool
- In stock special
- Made in Scotland from spring weight (8oz.) premium wool tartan
- Perfect for any formal or casual occasion
- Child Size 36″ with 2.5″ blade.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Created with a Celtic knotwork pattern and two heart-shaped white opals
- Celtic knotwork patterns are emblematic of the continuity of life’s journey with no beginning and no end, the quest to a spiritual center
- 100% nickel and lead-free beautiful sterling silver in the knots and the earrings’ hooks
- White opal reflects the multiplicity of color present in the natural world to add a unique and subtle moment of color to any outfit
- The Black Watch Tartan Kilt–Off the Rack offers the wearer affordable, classic highland elegance
- Made from 4-6 yards of tartan, it’s a standard kilt: it’s fully-lined, with belt loops, three straps, and buckles
- These kilts, made from homespun tartan, are handmade in Scotland on Old World looms for guaranteed authenticity
- This piece, featuring the iconic Black Watch tartan, is ideal for first-timers and highland dress enthusiasts on a budget
Discontinued: On sale while supplies last.
These kids ankle boots look great with almost any kilt, skirt or renaissance style clothing. Their simple, timeless style allows you to wear them with almost any outfit! Made by Minnetonka Moccasins. They are made of genuine suede upper, rawhide lacing, fully padded insole and a light weight rubber sole.
- Beautifully unique ring
- Features trinity knots
- Emerald green cubic zirconia gemstone
- Made from Polished stainless-steel
- Looks great and will continue to look great for a lifetime