Triskelion Spiral Paua Shell Earrings
- Beautiful Celtic earrings, Triskelion Spiral earrings represents the cyclical revolutions of the natural world
- Crafted from the New Zealand Paua shell, each shell is different, so each earring set is different and one-of-a-kind
- It measures approximately 1/2 inches and includes nickel-free stud and backers
In stock (can be backordered)
These Triskelion Spiral Shell earrings are just as unique as you are! Crafted from the Paua shell from New Zealand and made in the USA. No two of these earrings will ever be the same. In Irish mythology, the spiral represents the sun and is a symbol of growth, change, and expansion in the natural world. These stud earrings are 1/2 inch include nickel-free stud and backers. These earrings make a wonderful gift for the nature lover in your life or to add to your collection of Celtic-themed jewelry.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Celtic peoples looked on the rabbit (and it’s cousin the hare) as a creature with supernatural powers. They admired their strength and speed, but treated them with caution.
- An elegant knot design embraces Scotland’s national flower on the Scottish Thistle Knot Ring.
- It’s made of sterling silver and with an open design.
- Available in whole sizes 5-15 – will last for years
- This ring makes an excellent gift idea for holidays and anniversaries.