Triskelion Spiral Paua Shell Earrings
- Beautiful Celtic earrings, Triskelion Spiral earrings represents the cyclical revolutions of the natural world
- Crafted from the New Zealand Paua shell, each shell is different, so each earring set is different and one-of-a-kind
- It measures approximately 1/2 inches and includes nickel-free stud and backers
In stock (can be backordered)
These Triskelion Spiral Shell earrings are just as unique as you are! Crafted from the Paua shell from New Zealand and made in the USA. No two of these earrings will ever be the same. In Irish mythology, the spiral represents the sun and is a symbol of growth, change, and expansion in the natural world. These stud earrings are 1/2 inch include nickel-free stud and backers. These earrings make a wonderful gift for the nature lover in your life or to add to your collection of Celtic-themed jewelry.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Adorn yourself with mysticism with this beautiful necklace and earring set of multicolored cubic zirconia, wrapped in a richly symbolic Celtic spiral
- This jewelry is approximately ⅝ inches by ½ inches and includes a complimentary chain for the pendant
- The rhodium-plated finish makes this jewelry eye-catching and shiny while remaining exceptionally durable
- The multicolored cubic zirconia adds additional sparkle and dimension to these beautiful pieces
With our Ash Leaf Arm Ring, you can wear a branch of the World Tree around your arm and stay connected with the underworld, middle earth, and the spiritual realm!
Our Ash Leaf Arm Ring is constructed with a medium braid of wire, and is approximately 5/16” (8mm) thick. It is available in both bronze and sterling silver.