Pretty Purple Triquetra Necklace*
- SKU: JNS46
- Categories: Bridesmaids Gifts, Celtic Necklaces, Celtic Necklaces and Pendants, Earrings and Pendants, Valentine' Day
- Tags: Cubic Zirconia, Silver, Triquetra
- Silver-plated pendant measuring ⅝ inches and inlaid with purple cubic zirconia gemstones
- Includes a stainless steel chain measuring 18 inches
- Pendant shaped in the triquetra symbol, which is featured heavily in Celtic artwork
- Pretty, dainty, intricate, and the perfect accessory to complete any casual or formal outfit
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- Bring tartan culture to everyday used
Pretty Purple Triquetra Necklace
The number three appears heavily in Celtic traditions, and there are many theories as to what the triquetra symbol represents, from the three elements (land, water, and air), to their three warrior goddesses. Today it symbolizes anything that is threefold from the family (father, mother, and child) to the passage of time (past, present, and future).
Whatever you choose to acknowledge, do it in style with this pretty and intricate necklace. The pendant measures ⅝ inches and is silver plated with a triquetra symbol inlaid with purple cubic zirconia gemstones. It comes with an 18-inch stainless steel chain.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Safe Travel Bind Rune Pewter Pendant is engraved with the special runic symbols believed to promote safe travel
- Measuring 29mm wide and 24mm high, the pendant hangs from a fully-adjustable, 30-inch black leather strap
- This pendant combines the Radio and Algiz runes and binds them with theoretical protective powers for travelers
- Give this piece, which comes in a flock-lined window box, as a gift to the traveler in your life
- Feel at ease with the combined force of Algiz and Sowulo resting against your skin.
- Comfortable in its weight and size, this protection rune is 29mm wide and 24mm high.
- Made of beautiful pewter, this rune of protection hangs around your neck on a supple and adjustable 30-inch leather thong.
- Like many bind runes, this protection piece combines the strength of two symbols to maximize your sense of ease and peace.
- A beautiful Celtic pendant, the Nature’s Spiral Necklace represents the cyclical revolutions of the natural world
- Crafted from the New Zealand Paua shell, each shell is different, so each pendant is different and one-of-a-kind
- It measures approximately 1⅜ inches wide and is suspended on an 18-inch stainless steel chain
- Made in the USA from high-quality overseas materials
- Elegantly crafted triple-moon pendant necklace in pewter with rainbow moonstone cabochon
- Held by an 18-inch tin-plated chain, the pendant is 59mm wide x 28mm high for a subtle but eye-catching design
- Made in Cornwall, by St. Justin, for an authentic Celtic look and feel
- Includes a gift box lined in velvet and satin and is everything you need for a perfect gift for others or a treat for yourself