Clan Crest Antiqued Pewter Flask
- SKU: ACCFP
- Categories: Celtic Flasks, Clan Crest Flasks, Jewelry and Fun Stuff, Clans and Tartans, Groomsman Gifts, Scotch Lovers Give a Dram
- Tags: Antiqued, Made in Scotland, Pewter, Special-Order
- The Clan Crest Antiqued Pewter Flask, made in Scotland of lead-free high-quality pewter
- The flask holds 5 oz and comes with a funnel in a gift box
- Customize with your Clan (many options available—see drop-down list)
- A must-have to tuck away in your Sporran or pocket
- Special-Order. Please allow 6-10 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
Clan Crest Antiqued Pewter Flask
Made in Scotland, the Clan Crest Antiqued Pewter Flask is crafted from high-quality lead-free pewter. The flask will hold 5 ounces of your favorite Scotch or other spirits. The flask comes with a funnel for spill-free filling and a gift box. A timeless present for family or friends or a present to yourself. Customize with your Scottish Clan, which originated in the Highlands. Each Clan identifies with a specific area of Scotland and an individual Clan Chief. The 5-ounce size makes ideal use with a Sporran, purse, or pocket. A good flask is quintessential for every Scot!
Special-Order. Please allow 6-10 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
|Clan Crest List R||
Abercromby, Agnew, Ainslie, Anderson, Anstruther, Arbuthnott, Armstrong, Arnot, Baillie, Baird, Ballantyne (Bannatyne), Bannerman, Barclay, Baxter, Bell, Bethune, Borthwick, Boyd, Boyle, Brodie, Bruce, Buchan, Buchanan, Burnett, Cameron, Campbell (of Argyll), Campbell of Breadalbane, Campbell of Cawdor, Carmichael, Carnegie, Cathcart, Chalmers, Charteris, Chattan (Clan), Chisholm, Clelland, Clergy, Cochrane, Cockburn, Colquhoun, Colville, Craig, Cranstoun, Crawford, Crichton, Crosbie, Cummin(g), Cunningham, Dalrymple, Dalziel, Darroch, Davidson, Dewar, Douglas, Drummond, Dunbar, Duncan, Dundas, Dunlop, Durie, Elliot, Elphinstone, Erskine, Farquharson, Ferguson, Fire Fighter, Fleming, Fletcher, Forbes, Forrester, Forsyth(e), Fotheringham, Fraser, Fraser of Lovat, Galbraith, Galloway, Gartshore, Gordon, Graham, Grant, Gray, Grierson, Gunn, Guthrie, Haig, Haldane, Hamilton, Hannay, Hay, Henderson, Hepburn, Herries, Home (Hume), Hope, Hunter, Innes, Irish Harp, Irvine, Jardine, Johnston(e), Keith, Kennedy, Kerr, Kincaid, Kinloch, Kinnaird, Lamont, Law Enforcement, Leask, Lennox, Leslie, Lindsay, Livingston(e), Lockhart, Logan, Lumsden, Lyon(s), MacAlister, MacArthur, MacAulay, MacBain (MacBean), MacCallum (Malcolm), MacDonald (Clan) (of the Isles), MacDonald of Clanranald, MacDonald of Keppoch, MacDonald of Sleat, MacDonell of Glengarry, MacDougall, MacDowall, MacDuff, MacEwan, MacFarlane, MacFie (MacPhee), MacGill, MacGillivray, MacGregor, Machine, MacInnes, MacIntyre, MacIver, MacKay, MacKenzie, MacKenzie of Seaforth, MacKie, MacKinnon, MacKintosh (MacIntosh), MacLachlan, MacLaine (of Lochbuie), MacLaren, MacLea, MacLean, MacLellan, MacLennan, MacLeod (Harris), MacMillan, MacNab, MacNaughton, MacNeil(l) (Buaidh No Bas), MacNicol (Nicholson), MacPherson, MacQuarrie, MacQueen, MacRae, MacTavish, MacThomas, Maitland, Mar(r), Marjoribanks (Majoribanks), Masonic, Matheson, Maxwell, Melville, Menzies, Middleton, Moffat, Moncreiffe, Montgomery, Morrison, Mow(e), Muir, Munro, Murray (Mermaid), Murray of Atholl (Demi-Savage), Napier, Nesbitt, Nicholson, Ogilvie, Oliphant, Paisley, Pollock, Primrose, Pringle, Rampant Lion, Ramsay, Rattray, Riddell, Robertson, Rollo, Rose, Ross, Russell, Ruthven, Sandilands, Scott, Scottish Eagle, Scottish Piper, Scottish Stag, Scottish Thistle, Scrymegour, Sempill, Shamrock, Shaw (of Tordarroch), Sinclair, Skene, Spens, St. Andrew's, Stewart, Stewart of Appin, Stirling, Strachan, Stuart of Bute, Sutherland, Swinton, Trotter, Turnbull, Tweedie, Urquhart, Wallace, Watson, Wedderburn, Weir, Wemyss, Wood, Young
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
What others are saying
Continue as a Guest
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- Celebrate your family’s ancestral crest with this elegant 5-ounce flask with 24ct gold accents as unique as your clan’s honorable history
- Made in Scotland from high-quality cast pewter for added Scottish authenticity—please allow 6-10 weeks for shipping
- Includes its own funnel and arrives gift-boxed for exceptional convenience, making it the perfect gift for the proud Scot in your life—even if that’s you!
- Carry your historical family pride with you in this subtle but eye-catching accessory wherever you go and never be too far away from your favorite drink
Special-order. Please allow 6-10 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Scotland with solid polished pewter; measures 1½ x ¾ inches
- Choose between over 100 tartans to display your family heritage
- Makes a great scarf, sash, hat pin, or can be pinned to your lapel
- High-quality, intricately detailed with a strong pin back
Special-order. Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
- Premium quality pure lead-free pewter
- Hinged lid with sturdy handle
- Lid is accented with pewter clan crest and Celtic knot work
- 16oz. capacity
- Made in Scotland
- Available in over 250 clan crests
- Non clan crest available
- Clan Crest Standard Sgian Dubh (sock knife) made in Scotland with over 100 clan crests to choose
- Quality craftsmanship, affordable and practical with a stainless steel blade
- Antiqued metal mounts and yellow (plastic) jewel top; fits nicely into kilt hose
- Chromed metal accents and Scottish thistle detailing (the symbol for nobility and courage)
Special-Order. Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
- Woven in Scotland
- Handmade in the USA
- Braveheart Tartan from the Movie
- Standard Size: Approx. 36″ X 60″
- XL Size: Approx. 54″ X 60″
- Choice of Fringed or Knotted Finish
Custom-made just for you. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
D. Scott –
I ordered approx. 10 days before Christmas…order was shipped within 2 weeks and the workmanship is beautiful.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
S. MacLeod –
Smaller than expected but awesome none-the-less
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch