Clan Crest Antiqued Pewter Flask
- SKU: ACCFP
- Categories: Celtic Flasks, Clan Crest Flasks, Jewelry and Fun Stuff, Clans and Tartans, Groomsman Gifts, Scotch Lovers Give a Dram
- Tags: Antiqued, Made in Scotland, Pewter, Special-Order
- The Clan Crest Antiqued Pewter Flask, made in Scotland of lead-free high-quality pewter
- The flask holds 5 oz and comes with a funnel in a gift box
- Customize with your Clan (many options available—see drop-down list)
- A must-have to tuck away in your Sporran or pocket
- Special-Order. Please allow 6-10 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
Clan Crest Antiqued Pewter Flask
Made in Scotland, the Clan Crest Antiqued Pewter Flask is crafted from high-quality lead-free pewter. The flask will hold 5 ounces of your favorite Scotch or other spirits. The flask comes with a funnel for spill-free filling and a gift box. A timeless present for family or friends or a present to yourself. Customize with your Scottish Clan, which originated in the Highlands. Each Clan identifies with a specific area of Scotland and an individual Clan Chief. The 5-ounce size makes ideal use with a Sporran, purse, or pocket. A good flask is quintessential for every Scot!
|Clan Crest List R||
Abercromby, Agnew, Ainslie, Anderson, Anstruther, Arbuthnott, Armstrong, Arnot, Baillie, Baird, Ballantyne (Bannatyne), Bannerman, Barclay, Baxter, Bell, Bethune, Borthwick, Boyd, Boyle, Brodie, Bruce, Buchan, Buchanan, Burnett, Cameron, Campbell (of Argyll), Campbell of Breadalbane, Campbell of Cawdor, Carmichael, Carnegie, Cathcart, Chalmers, Charteris, Chattan (Clan), Chisholm, Clelland, Clergy, Cochrane, Cockburn, Colquhoun, Colville, Craig, Cranstoun, Crawford, Crichton, Crosbie, Cummin(g), Cunningham, Dalrymple, Dalziel, Darroch, Davidson, Dewar, Douglas, Drummond, Dunbar, Duncan, Dundas, Dunlop, Durie, Elliot, Elphinstone, Erskine, Farquharson, Ferguson, Fire Fighter, Fleming, Fletcher, Forbes, Forrester, Forsyth(e), Fotheringham, Fraser, Fraser of Lovat, Galbraith, Galloway, Gartshore, Gordon, Graham, Grant, Gray, Grierson, Gunn, Guthrie, Haig, Haldane, Hamilton, Hannay, Hay, Henderson, Hepburn, Herries, Home (Hume), Hope, Hunter, Innes, Irish Harp, Irvine, Jardine, Johnston(e), Keith, Kennedy, Kerr, Kincaid, Kinloch, Kinnaird, Lamont, Law Enforcement, Leask, Lennox, Leslie, Lindsay, Livingston(e), Lockhart, Logan, Lumsden, Lyon(s), MacAlister, MacArthur, MacAulay, MacBain (MacBean), MacCallum (Malcolm), MacDonald (Clan) (of the Isles), MacDonald of Clanranald, MacDonald of Keppoch, MacDonald of Sleat, MacDonell of Glengarry, MacDougall, MacDowall, MacDuff, MacEwan, MacFarlane, MacFie (MacPhee), MacGill, MacGillivray, MacGregor, Machine, MacInnes, MacIntyre, MacIver, MacKay, MacKenzie, MacKenzie of Seaforth, MacKie, MacKinnon, MacKintosh (MacIntosh), MacLachlan, MacLaine (of Lochbuie), MacLaren, MacLea, MacLean, MacLellan, MacLennan, MacLeod (Harris), MacMillan, MacNab, MacNaughton, MacNeil(l) (Buaidh No Bas), MacNicol (Nicholson), MacPherson, MacQuarrie, MacQueen, MacRae, MacTavish, MacThomas, Maitland, Mar(r), Marjoribanks (Majoribanks), Masonic, Matheson, Maxwell, Melville, Menzies, Middleton, Moffat, Moncreiffe, Montgomery, Morrison, Mow(e), Muir, Munro, Murray (Mermaid), Murray of Atholl (Demi-Savage), Napier, Nesbitt, Nicholson, Ogilvie, Oliphant, Paisley, Pollock, Primrose, Pringle, Rampant Lion, Ramsay, Rattray, Riddell, Robertson, Rollo, Rose, Ross, Russell, Ruthven, Sandilands, Scott, Scottish Eagle, Scottish Piper, Scottish Stag, Scottish Thistle, Scrymegour, Sempill, Shamrock, Shaw (of Tordarroch), Sinclair, Skene, Spens, St. Andrew's, Stewart, Stewart of Appin, Stirling, Strachan, Stuart of Bute, Sutherland, Swinton, Trotter, Turnbull, Tweedie, Urquhart, Wallace, Watson, Wedderburn, Weir, Wemyss, Wood, Young
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- Celebrate your family’s ancestral crest with this elegant 5-ounce flask with 24ct gold accents as unique as your clan’s honorable history
- Made in Scotland from high-quality cast pewter for added Scottish authenticity—please allow 6-10 weeks for shipping
- Includes its own funnel and arrives gift-boxed for exceptional convenience, making it the perfect gift for the proud Scot in your life—even if that’s you!
- Carry your historical family pride with you in this subtle but eye-catching accessory wherever you go and never be too far away from your favorite drink
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Our authentic Tartan Glengarries—Spring Weight are custom-made in Scotland from your choice of over 500 tartans.
- They’re perfect for casual to formal occasions. Leave the ribbons untied for historical accuracy.
- Made with spring weight (8 oz) premium wool, they’re available in sizes small to extra large.
- These versatile pieces are made to be worn by men and women. The cap badge is not included.
- Due to supply issues in Scotland, some of these can take up to a year. If you place an order, we will get your hat to you as soon as it arrives from Scotland. Please know we appreciate your kind patience.
- Sgian dubh cast in lead-free pewter and plated in palladium — fits nicely into your kilt hose
- Choose between six gemstones (black, blue, green, red, topaz, purple) — the stone has a multi-facet cut and gold foil backed
- Traditional 4-piece metalwork and designed with the thistle symbol, a symbol of Scottish nobility and valor
- Connect to your ancestry and heritage by choosing from over 250+ clan crests or generic crests (i.e., Lion, Thistle, St. Andrews, Piper, or Masonic crests)
- The Braveheart Ancient Kilt is the same rustic tartan–authentically woven in Scotland– featured in the movie Braveheart
- This kilt is sewn right here in the US and wears lighter, cooler, more comfortably than wool typically does
- It’s custom-made just for you and available in 6, 8, and 10 yard lengths to accommodate different waist sizes
- Please allow 1-2- weeks for delivery for this bit o’ rugged highland style to arrive at your door
- Sturdy, quality cufflinks made in Scotland from solid pewter
- Features a shiny rhodium-plated finish sure to stand out
- Measures ¾ inch diameter with stainless steel backs for secure fastening
- Choose between over 100 Scottish clans to show off your clan pride