Engraved Wooden Clan Crest Coasters – Set of 4
- SKU: LCCC
- Categories: Clan Crest Flasks, Jewelry and Fun Stuff, Clan Crest Stuff, Fun Things For Spring
- These natural wood round coasters are engraved with your choice of Clan Crest
- These coasters are made with locally sourced natural wood
- All natural untreated wood color may very from what is depicted
- The laser cut design will never fade
Engraved Wooden Clan Crest Coasters
These natural wood round coasters are engraved with your choice of Clan Crest.
* These coasters are made with locally sourced natural wood.
* Because we are using natural untreated wood color may very from what is depicted.
* Perfect for accenting any living space or event.
*The laser cut design will never fade.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 3 in|
|Clan Crest List CS||
Abercromby, Abernethy, Adair, Agnew, Ainslie, Akins, Alexander, Allison, Anderson, Anstruther, Arbuthnott, Armstrong, Baillie, Bain, Baird, Balfour, Ballantyne (Bannatyne), Bannerman, Barclay, Baxter, Beaton, Bell, Bethune, Beveridge, Bisset, Black, Blair, Borthwick, Boswell, Boyd, Boyle, Brodie, Brown(e), Bruce, Buchan, Buchanan, Burnett, Burns, Butter, Calder, Cameron, Campbell (of Argyll), Campbell of Breadalbane, Campbell of Cawdor, Campbell of Loudoun, Carmichael, Carnegie, Cathcart, Chalmers, Charteris, Chattan (Clan), Cheyne, Chisholm, Christie, Clark(e), Clelland, Cochrane, Cockburn, Colquhoun, Colville, Cooper, Craig, Cranstoun, Crawford, Crichton, Crosbie, Cummin(g), Cunningham, Currie, Dalrymple, Darroch, Davidson, Denniston, Dewar, Douglas, Drummond, Dunbar, Duncan, Dundas, Dunlop, Durie, Elliot, Elphinstone, Erskine, Falconer, Farquharson, Ferguson, Fleming, Fletcher, Forbes, Forrester, Forsyth(e), Fotheringham, Fraser, Fraser of Lovat, Fullerton, Galbraith, Galloway, Gardyne, Gartshore, Gayre, Gibson, Gillespie, Gladstone, Glass, Glen, Gordon, Gow, Graham, Graham of Menteith, Grant, Gray, Grierson, Gunn, Guthrie, Haig, Haldane, Hall, Hamilton, Hannay, Hay, Henderson, Hepburn, Herries, Hog, Home (Hume), Hope, Horsburgh, Houstan, Hunter, Inglis, Innes, Irvine, Irvine of Bonshaw, Jardine, Johnston(e), Keith, Kennedy, Kerr, Kilgour, Kincaid, Kinnaird, Kinnear, Kinnimond, Kirkpatrick, Laing, Lamont, Lauder, Learmonth, Leask, Lennox, Leslie, Lindsay, Little, Livingston(e), Lockhart, Logan, Lumsden, Lyle, Lyon(s), MacAlister, MacAlpine, MacArthur, MacAulay, MacBain (MacBean), MacBeth, MacCall, MacCallum (Malcolm), MacCorquodale, MacCubbin, MacCulloch, MacDonald (Clan) (of the Isles), MacDonald of Clanranald, MacDonald of Sleat, MacDonell of Glengarry, MacDonnell of Keppoch, MacDougall, MacDowall, MacDuff, MacEwan, MacFadyen, MacFarlane, MacFie (MacPhee), MacGill, MacGillivray, MacGregor, MacIan, MacInnes, MacIntyre, MacIver, MacKay, MacKellar, MacKenzie, MacKenzie Seaforth Highlanders, MacKie, MacKinlay, MacKinnon, MacKintosh (MacIntosh), MacLachlan, MacLaine (of Lochbuie), MacLaren, MacLean, MacLellan, MacLennan, MacLeod of Harris (hunting green), MacLeod of Lewis (dress yellow), MacMicking, MacMillan, MacNab, MacNaughton, MacNeil of Gigha, MacNeil(l) (Buaidh No Bas), MacNicol (Nicholson), MacPhail, MacPherson, MacQuarrie, MacQueen, MacRae, MacTavish, MacThomas, Maitland, Mar(r), Marjoribanks (Majoribanks), Matheson, Maxwell, Melville, Menzies, Middleton, Miller, Mitchell, Moffat, Moncreiffe, Montgomery, Morrison, Moubray, Mow(e), Mowat, Muir, Muirhead, Munro, Murray (mermaid), Murray of Atholl (demi-savage), Murray Old (peacock), Nairn, Napier, Newlands, Nisbet, Ogilvie, Oliphant, Paisley, Paterson, Pentland, Pitcairn, Pollock, Preston, Primrose, Pringle, Purves, Ramsay, Rattray, Riddell, Robertson, Rollo, Rose, Ross, Russell, Rutherford, Ruthven, Sandilands, Scott, Scrymegour, Sempill, Shaw (of Tordarroch), Sinclair, Skene, Smith, Somerville, Spa(u)lding, Spens, Stewart, Stewart of Appin, Stewart of Atholl, Stirling, Strachan, Stuart of Bute, Sutherland, Swinton, Taylor, Thom(p)son, Trail, Trotter, Turnbull, Tweedie, Urquhart, Walker, Wallace, Wardlaw, Watson, Wedderburn, Weir, Wemyss, Wilson, Wishart, Wood, Young
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Clan Crest Antiqued Pewter Flask, made in Scotland of lead-free high-quality pewter
- The flask holds 5 oz and comes with a funnel in a gift box
- Customize with your Clan (many options available—see drop-down list)
- A must-have to tuck away in your Sporran or pocket
Special-Order. Please allow 6-10 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
- Over 300 Clan Crests Available
- Easy to Grip
- Versatile Design
Custom made just for you! Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
- The Art Pewter Clan Crest Key Fob is cast in solid pewter and plated with rhodium for a shiny, attractive finish
- It’s made in Scotland by the famous jeweler Art Pewter
- Choose from over 100 clan crests to display your Celtic heritage everyday
- This solid black leather fob hooks onto your keychain, purse, bag, luggage, backpack, etc
Special-order. Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
- Use the Quaich to share a dram
- Lead-free pewter for an old-world charm (option to add in gold accents)
- 250 clan crests to choose from or generic crests to customize for your family
- Arrives in beautiful packaging to treasure as a family or as for a gift
Custom-made just for you. Please allow 3-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.