U.S. Army Pewter Cap Badge/Brooch
- SKU: ACS02AP
- Categories: Badges and Brooches, Clans and Tartans, Military and Law Enforcement, Military and Law Enforcement, Stocking Stuffers, U.S. Army
- Tags: Military, Pewter, U.S. Army
- The U.S. Army Pewter Cap Badge/Brooch is cast in the USA for true patriotic panache
- A high-quality pin back and lead-free pewter is a durable heirloom and fitting tribute to the American Army
- The intricate workmanship reflects our gratitude to the men and women of the armed services
- This versatile piece works as a badge or brooch: wear it on a sash, hat, or fly plaid
Hooah! The Celts are proud warriors, from the early Picts to the present day.
You raised your right hand to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. You agreed to selflessly carry out the vital work of national defense by serving in the world’s best Army. Show the world you served with pride. With the U.S. Army Pewter Cap Badge/Brooch, you can honor your military and Celtic heritage at the same time. Wear this high-quality pin in style however you like: on your cap, sash, or fly plaid. Made from lead-free pewter and crafted in the U.S. with excellent artistry, this piece is destined to become a family heirloom.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Scotland
- Thistle Motif Over Clan Crest Belt
- High-quality lead-free pewter
- Antiqued finish
- Measures 2″ in diameter
- Clan Crest and Other Non-Clan Badges Available
- Made in Scotland with high-quality, lead-free pewter and an antiqued finish.
- Measures 2 inches wide with matching kilt pins available.
- Ways to display your Irish heritage are endless because it can be worn as a cap badge, brooch, fastened to a sash, bag, or backpack.
- Choose between 50+ Irish surnames. Don’t worry about minor spelling differences when choosing yours (i.e., Connor would choose the O’Conor crest).
- Made in Scotland with high-quality, lead-free pewter with an antiquated finish
- Choose between over 200 clans along with various non-clan symbols
- Measures 2.5 inches tall by 2 inches wide; you can pin it anywhere
- We try to keep these in stock, but it’s not always possible. Your order will be marked as a special order if we need to order it. Please allow 3-6 weeks for re-order