Isle of Skye Homespun Mini Skirt – 24W 12L – In-Stock Special
In-Stock Discount Price! 24-inch Waist 12-inch Length.
Cute, stylish and affordable! These kilted mini skirts are made from our budget-friendly homespun poly/wool blend.
Our Homespun Tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool, woven by hand on old-world looms. It looks very authentic to what would have been woven historically. The yarn is worsted, but not spun as tightly as modern machine-made tartan. The cloth is also not as tightly woven. Homespun tartan will pleat by hand easily, but will not develop a sharp edge. Expect small snags, pulls, holes and other assorted blemishes. Because it is handwoven, these flaws are a natural part of its character.
|Choose Your Tartan||
Isle of Skye
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Brighten your home with vibrant colors
- Hang it on your wall, spread it on your bed, or even use it as a floor covering for special occasions
- Measures 88″ X 104″
- Hand-dyed, medium weight, 100% cotton
- Color-fast and washable
- Kids-size Jacobite kilt shirt made in Scotland
- 100% white cotton keeps your kids cool and comfortable all day long
- Features lace-up fronts with grommets and matches our adult’s premium kilt shirt
- Choose from ages 2, 4, 6, 8, or 10 for the right fit
- Created with a Celtic knotwork pattern and two heart-shaped white opals
- Celtic knotwork patterns are emblematic of the continuity of life’s journey with no beginning and no end, the quest to a spiritual center
- 100% nickel and lead-free beautiful sterling silver in the knots and the earrings’ hooks
- White opal reflects the multiplicity of color present in the natural world to add a unique and subtle moment of color to any outfit