Taylor Ancient Light Weight 11oz Premium Wool Ancient Kilt – 42W 24L
- SKU: ZIS-KILT-2905
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Clearance and Specials, Clearance Kilts, LIST T, Off the Rack Specials - Premium Kilts
- Tags: Light Weight, Made in Scotland, Wool
Taylor Ancient 8 Yard Light Weight 11oz Premium Wool Ancient Kilt – 42W 24L
- Braveheart-style traditional kilt made from 6-10 yards of tartan woven in Scotland and then sewn in the US
- Over 500 clan and non-clan tartan to choose from, featuring an extra-long apron to use as a fly plaid to throw over your shoulder or wrap around your waist
- Single-width fabric, lightweight and perfect for warm-weather wear
- Customizable fits up to 60-inch waist, and add pre-pleated Cheater pleats for convenience
Only 1 left in stock
Light Weight Ancient Kilt
This is all you could ever ask for in an ancient kilt – custom-made just for you, woven directly in Scotland, and designed with an ancient Highland look! You will have no problems finding the perfect tartan to fit your needs with choices of over 500 tartans available, both clan and non-clan options. Once you’ve chosen which tartan is right for you, decide between cheater pleats, a brooch, or matching flashes to complete your authentic Celtic outfit. Made specifically with lightweight tartan and breathable fabric, you will be cool and comfortable in the summer heat at your next Renaissance Fair or summer festival.
- 6-yard Ancient Kilt fits up to about a 38-inch waist.
- 8-yard Ancient Kilt fits up to about a 48-inch waist.
- 10-yard Ancient Kilt fits up to about a 54-inch waist.
- Larger kilts are available. Please contact us.
Depending on waist size, pleats will vary between one and two inches wide (pleats will get wider as waist size increases). If your waist size is close to one of the limits above, consider the next size larger if you want deeper pleats or pleats closer together.
Visit this page to learn how to measure for your Ancient Kilt
Custom-made just for you. Please allow 6-12 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Scotland using cast pewter
- Intricate Celtic knot and weave design—with no beginning or end, it represents eternity
- Sturdy and solid construction gives it a good weight
- Measures 3.5 inches by 2.63 inches and fits any standard kilt measuring 2.5 inches wide