Homespun Wool Blend Tartan Tam – Small/Medium Size
- SKU: ZIS-TAM-2843
- Categories: Clearance and Specials, Clearance Tartan Stuff, Hats and Caps, Hats and Hackles, Tartan Hats and Caps, Tartan Hats and Ties
- Tags: Homespun, Wool Blend
These hats are a bit too small for our normal stock.
- Homespun Tartan Tams fits UP TO size 7 1/4
- Just right for children and other persons with small heads
- The drawstring in the back makes it easy to adjust
- All tams crafted from our homespun 10/11 oz tartan
- Authentic and historically accurate, our Homespun Tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool, woven by hand on old-world looms
SMALL Homespun Tartan Tam
Every good Celt needs a proper, authentic, Homespun Tartan Tam. Your friends will turn green with farmad (envy) when you show up wearing your new, hand-spun matching Tam and kilt! These hats are also great on their own, to add some spice to your fall and winter outerwear. The drawstring means no worrying if the Tam will fit. Tam o’ Shanter’s name comes from the hero of a Robert Burns poem. It is also known as tams, Blue Bonnets, or Scot’s Bonnet, found in Irish and Scottish cultures. No matter the occasion, a Tam will make an impression!
- No matter the occasion, a Tam will make an impression!
- It looks very authentic to what would have been woven historically.
- The drawstring means no worrying if the Tam will fit.
- Our Homespun Tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool
Our Homespun Tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool, woven by hand on old-world looms. It looks very authentic to what would have been woven historically.
Black Watch Ancient, Black Watch Modern, Boyd Modern, Bruce Modern, Burnett Modern, Davidson Modern, Douglas Modern, Fraser Red Modern, Gordon Modern, Lamont Ancient, MacIntyre Hunting Ancient, MacKay Ancient, MacKintosh Modern, MacLaren Modern, MacLean Hunting Modern, MacNeil Hunting Ancient, Masonic, Murray Atholl Ancient, Murray Atholl Modern, Stewart Black Modern, Stewart Dress Modern, Tara/Murphy, Thomson Camel Modern, US Army, US Marine Corps, US Navy, Wallace Modern, Young Modern
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Highland Serpent Antiqued Kilt Belt Buckle is made in Scotland and features Celtic knot border design
- This piece boasts solid cast brass with an antiqued silver finish. It’s perfect for nearly any occasion
- It measures a respectable 4 inches x 3 inches, and it’s compatible with all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches)
- Sturdy construction with intricate design detail combine for an attractive accessory to complete any kilted outfit
- The intricate knotwork featured on this exquisite belt buckle is time-honored with its trefoil design.
- Crafted by Scottish artists, the cast pewter metal befits any kilt to perfection.
- Kilt standard belts (2.25 inches wide) will stand out in only the best way with this classic buckle.
- This buckle’s handsome size at 3.5 x 2.5 inches will feel comfortable for the wearer without feeling cumbersome.