Celtic Cross Tote/Book Bags
Our Celtic book bags are great for everyday use (our teenage girls use these for everything that doesn’t fit in their purses). Strong enough to actually carry books, but great for everything else too! They are fully lined, and even have a zippered top and an extra wide shoulder strap for comfort and security.
Measures 13″ x 13″, with a 4″ gusseted bottom. (The zipped interior measures 10″H x 13″W x 4″D). Just the right size for text books, or a trip to the library. Or a trip to the beach!
Soft, durable, 100% cotton. Hand-dyed and screen printed in a traditional Celtic cross design. Choose from two different color options. Color-fast and washable.
Because they are hand-dyed, colors may vary a little from what’s pictured. (Made in India.)
- Great for Everyday Use
- Strong Enough for Heavy Textbooks
- Fully Lined
- Zippered Top
- Extra Wide Shoulder Strap
- Exterior Measures Approx. 13″ x 13″
- 4″ Wide Gusseted Bottom
- Zippered Interior Measures 10″ Long (Vertical)
- 13″ Wide (Horizontal)
- 4″ High
- Soft, Durable, 100% Cotton
- Hand-dyed and Screen Printed
- Traditional Celtic Cross Design
- Two Color Choices
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Discontinued: On sale while supplies last.
These kids ankle boots look great with almost any kilt, skirt or renaissance style clothing. Their simple, timeless style allows you to wear them with almost any outfit! Made by Minnetonka Moccasins. They are made of genuine suede upper, rawhide lacing, fully padded insole and a light weight rubber sole.
- The latest edition of Euro Talk’s Scottish Gaelic for beginners
- Use a CD-ROM or download to your computer for convenient access
- Makes learning Scottish Gaelic easy with addictive games and activities
- Features nine different topics and essential vocabulary you can use