Claymore Sword Kilt Pin
Reach back in Celtic history when you add this Claymore Sword Kilt Pin to your wardrobe
Made from solid pewter and plated with rhodium, then hand polished to create a lustrous shine
This piece measures 3.5 inches and draws the admiration of others without being ostentatious
Made in Scotland to assure quality and authenticity
Out of stock
Claymore Sword Kilt Pin
Fashioned after the original design, our Claymore Sword Kilt Pin is an excellent addition to any wardrobe. This well known and traditional design has been around since the 15th century. This particular type of sword is recognized by the basket-shaped cross hilt of forward-sloping quillons with quatrefoil terminations. Wear this hand-polished kilt pin, and you will naturally connect with centuries-old Celtic heritage and tradition. The design is subtle yet stunning and elegant at the same time. Proudly don this Scottish crafted, solid pewter, rhodium-plated, and gleaming accessory. Rest assured, you will be getting a high-quality kilt pin, just as you desire.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- With the Irish Shamrock Kilt Pin, display your fine Irish heritage adorned with an emerald green shamrock symbol.
- It measures 4 inches x 1.5 inches. It makes an attractive accessory to match your favorite Irish kilt.
- Made in Scotland with quality, chrome-plated pewter, it makes a beautiful heirloom or gift.
- This remarkable kilt pin is ideal for decoration while adding weight to the outer apron of your kilt.
- Fine craftsmanship from Don McKee with exquisite attention to detail in the thistle design that captures its natural appearance and aesthetic
- Made in the USA from solid, lead-free pewter
- Measures 2.5 inches long and is strong and sturdy to keep any kilt closed
- Connect to your roots with the long-standing Celtic symbol of devotion, bravery, and nobility and is a striking decorative addition to any kilt
- Keep your kilt together even on the windiest day with the strong and powerful symbol of the stag with a Stag Kilt Pin
- Rhodium-plated and made of 100% lead-free pewter for added durability and shine
- Measures just 3.5 inches long for a subtle embellishment to your kilted outfit
- Made in Scotland for true Celtic authenticity—regardless, we almost always have it in stock for convenient and quick shipping