Irish Shamrock Kilt Pin
- SKU: AISKP
- Categories: Stocking Stuffers, Kilt Pins, Irish Badges, Brooches, Buckles, and Kilt Pins, Saint Patrick's Day Essentials
- Tags: Chrome, Irish, Made in Scotland, Pewter, Shamrock
- With the Irish Shamrock Kilt Pin, display your fine Irish heritage adorned with an emerald green shamrock symbol.
- It measures 4 inches x 1.5 inches. It makes an attractive accessory to match your favorite Irish kilt.
- Made in Scotland with quality, chrome-plated pewter, it makes a beautiful heirloom or gift.
- This remarkable kilt pin is ideal for decoration while adding weight to the outer apron of your kilt.
Only 4 left in stock
Display your fine Irish heritage and complement your favorite Irish kilt with this stylish kilt pin. Made in Scotland with quality, chrome-plated pewter and measures approximately 4 inches x 1.5 inches. This beautiful kilt pin features the world-famous emerald green shamrock symbol. The green and pewter create an eye-catching and shiny appearance.
While the shamrock (coming from the Irish word ‘seamróg’, which means ‘little clover’) is most associated with Ireland’s patron saint, St. Patrick, the number three is prevalent in Celtic folklore as representing good luck. The shamrock remains a symbol of pride, hope, and patriotism.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- 3.5-inch crest pin made in Scotland from high-quality, lead-free pewter
- Specifically designed to remain sturdy and not bend
- Made in Scotland – Available in 250+ clan crests so you can choose yours!
- We try to keep these in stock, but with 250+ clans, it’s not always possible
- Your order will be marked as a special order if we need to order the pins(s) from Scotland
- Rampant lion that has a detailed and intricate design representing majesty and valor
- Designed by world-famous designer Don McKee and made in the USA
- Made with solid, lead-free pewter and finished with an antiqued finish for a rustic look
- Measures 3.5 inches long and is solid and sturdy for even thick kilts
- Masonic symbol of square and compass used in Freemasonry rituals to teach symbolic lessons
- Strong and sturdy kilt pin and is made of high-quality, lead-free pewter with an antiqued finish
- Measures 3.5 inches long with a sturdy pin that can handle even heavy kilts and multiple layers
- Made in Scotland by highly skilled craftsmen and is an attractive accessory for any kilted outfit
- Made in Scotland
- Thistle Motif Over Clan Crest Belt
- High-quality lead-free pewter
- Antiqued finish
- Measures Approx. 3.25″ Long
- About 1.25″ Wide (the Guard of the Hilt)
- Clan Crest and Other Non-Clan Badges Available