Tweed Argyle Jacket
Our tweed jacket is cut similar to an Argyle jacket, and is appropriate for all semi-formal and formal occasions. In appearance and function, it is essentially the Scottish dress equivalent of a nice sport coat or blazer. If you add the vest too, the tweed jacket and vest combo is a really nice alternative for formal occasions. It is every bit as formal, but makes a nice difference in a crowd of Prince Charlies.
- Made in Scotland
- 100% Wool Tweed
- Lovat Blue, Lovat Green, Forest Green, Standard Charcoal, Lochinver Charcoal
- Sizes 38-56 Short, Regular, or Long
- Larger Sizes Available upon Request
- Please allow 10-18 weeks for delivery
Made in Scotland from good quality 100% wool tweed, in your choice of Lovat blue, Lovat green, Forest green, or Standard Charcoal, Lochinver Charcoal.
Available in sizes 38-56 short, regular, and long (sizes 48-52 add $35, sizes 54-56 add $45).
Jacket Measuring Instructions
The instructions below are going to differ from what you may have read elsewhere, but in our experience are going to result in the best fit. You can also order based on a jacket you already own that fits well, or go to a men’s store to be professionally measured.
- Extend your arms straight out from your body. Take a full breath and hold it. Have someone measure you around your chest under your arms. Put your arms down and measure again. The larger of the two is your chest measurement which is your jacket size *.
- Strange but true: Your shoe size will determine your arm length. If you wear a size 9 or smaller, your jacket will be a SHORT. Shoe size 9-11 order a REGULAR. Larger than 11 order a LONG.
* A potential exception to this rule is if you have earned yourself a good size beer gut. If so, you might want to get a relaxed belly measurement as well. If your chest measurement is smaller than your belly measurement, you might want to go with the belly measurement as your jacket size. Your jacket will be looser in the shoulder, but comfortably fit your beer gut.