- You cannot add "52 Inch Wallace Claymore" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Thistle Sgian Dubh Chrome Top
- SKU: WSDET
- Categories: Thistle Collection, Groomsman Gifts, Highland Accessories, Weaponry, Sgian Dubhs, Holiday Gift Guide
- Tags: Chrome, Thistle
- Well-made Sgian Dubh with 3.25 inch stainless steel blade
- Features a chrome thistle badge design on the handle to display Scottish culture
- Comes with a sleek, chrome-plated plastic sheath for your convenience
- Affordable yet good quality, perfect to start your collection
Thistle Sgian Dubh Chrome Top
Finding a good-quality sgian dubh at this price is nearly impossible. But here at Celtic Croft, we have done the impossible! With a 3.25 inch long high-quality stainless steel blade, thistle badge design on the handle, and an included sheath, you’ll be blown away by the value this sgian dubh can give you! If you’re looking to start your collection of Sgian Dubhs, this is definitely where to start—affordable yet well-made, the beautiful chrome plating and design look even better in person. The next time you use this Sgian Dubh, you can think about the thistle, the symbol of Scotland, and the bravery and determination of the Scottish people! When you’re ready to upgrade or grow your collection, be sure to check out our authentic Sgian Dubhs made in Scotland.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Adorn almost any outfit with the Irish Family Crest Kilt Pin, available in high-quality, lead-free, antiqued pewter
A sturdy piece, made in Scotland with a dedication to genuine craftsmanship; unlikely to bend
Measuring 3.5 inches, choose from over 50 family names for an ideal gift
This heirloom-quality piece is available in matching cap badges/brooches
- Made in the UK and fits all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches wide)
- Solid cast brass with an antiqued silver finish
- Handsome design featuring the Scottish thistle and the famous Masonic symbol of the square and compass
- Measures approximately 4 inches by 3 inches
- Our authentic Tartan Glengarries—Spring Weight are custom-made in Scotland from your choice of over 500 tartans.
- They’re perfect for casual to formal occasions. Leave the ribbons untied for historical accuracy.
- Made with spring weight (8 oz) premium wool, they’re available in sizes small to extra large.
- These versatile pieces are made to be worn by men and women. The cap badge is not included.
- Due to supply issues in Scotland, some of these can take up to a year. If you place an order, we will get your hat to you as soon as it arrives from Scotland. Please know we appreciate your kind patience.
- The Don McKee Pewter Lion Kilt Belt Buckle is in the USA by famous artist Don McKee
- The rampant lion is one of Scotland’s most famous symbols, representing courage, nobility, and strength
- This piece measures 4 inches by 3 inches, making it compatible with all standard kilt belts
- Fine craftsmanship is seen throughout — negative space create the opportunity for your kilt to peek through