Leather-Bound Celtic Cross Journal
- SKU: STJ01
- Categories: Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Books and Media, Father's Day Gift Ideas, Leather Journals, Stocking Stuffers
- Tags: Celtic Cross, Leather, Media
- The Leather-Bound Celtic Cross Journal owes its old-world feel to hand-assembled craftsmanship.
- It’s conveniently sized, measuring approximately 7 inches x 5 inches x 1 inch.
- This heirloom-quality piece boasts handbound rustic unlined paper.
- An embossed Celtic Cross and understated brass closure adorn this journal.
This Leather-Bound Celtic Cross Journal is the perfect place to journal, write family stories, sketch, or keep lists. The embossed Celtic Cross will proudly display your Celtic heritage. The Celtic Cross originated from the high crosses found in Ireland. Based on the Latin cross, with the addition of the ring connecting the limbs of the cross, now recognized as the Celtic Cross. You’ll love the feel of this Leather-Bound Celtic Cross Journal in your hands while you document your activities on the rustic, unlined pages. This treasure is one that you will want to pass down to future generations. Please note that the pages are not refillable.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Scotland using cast pewter
- Intricate Celtic knot and weave design—with no beginning or end, it represents eternity
- Sturdy and solid construction gives it a good weight
- Measures 3.5 inches by 2.63 inches and fits any standard kilt measuring 2.5 inches wide
- Created with a Celtic knotwork pattern and two heart-shaped white opals
- Celtic knotwork patterns are emblematic of the continuity of life’s journey with no beginning and no end, the quest to a spiritual center
- 100% nickel and lead-free beautiful sterling silver in the knots and the earrings’ hooks
- White opal reflects the multiplicity of color present in the natural world to add a unique and subtle moment of color to any outfit
- Beautifully unique ring
- Features trinity knots
- Emerald green cubic zirconia gemstone
- Made from Polished stainless-steel
- Looks great and will continue to look great for a lifetime