Leather-Bound Celtic Cross Journal
- SKU: STJ01
- Categories: Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Books and Media, Father's Day Gift Ideas, Leather Journals, Stocking Stuffers
- Tags: Celtic Cross, Leather, Media
- The Leather-Bound Celtic Cross Journal owes its old-world feel to hand-assembled craftsmanship.
- It’s conveniently sized, measuring approximately 7 inches x 5 inches x 1 inch.
- This heirloom-quality piece boasts handbound rustic unlined paper.
- An embossed Celtic Cross and understated brass closure adorn this journal.
This Leather-Bound Celtic Cross Journal is the perfect place to journal, write family stories, sketch, or keep lists. The embossed Celtic Cross will proudly display your Celtic heritage. The Celtic Cross originated from the high crosses found in Ireland. Based on the Latin cross, with the addition of the ring connecting the limbs of the cross, now recognized as the Celtic Cross. You’ll love the feel of this Leather-Bound Celtic Cross Journal in your hands while you document your activities on the rustic, unlined pages. This treasure is one that you will want to pass down to future generations. Please note that the pages are not refillable.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Irish Green Acrylikilts™ – In Stock Ready To Ship, are fully-lined 100% acrylic kilts, making them an affordable and durable option
- These lightweight kilts feature 3 straps and buckles and 2 ¼ inch belt loops, providing optimal versatility and practicality
- Lightweight but tough, this kilt is ideal for most casual contexts
- Available in classic Irish Green, as well as a variety of other tartans, select this kilt to match your individual taste