Fellow Scotsman? Check out some of our products!
- This Stag Torc is handcrafted in the USA
- Available in either bronze or silver
- Choose from either heavy or medium braid
- Made custom just for you—please understand that it’ll take between 6-16 weeks to create it and ship it to you
- Tartan Woven in Scotland
- Phillabeg Made in the USA
- Heavy Weight (15/16 oz) Wool
- Nice and Warm for Winter
- More Durable than Thinner Fabric
- Perfect for Ren Faires/Fests
- Comes with Pleating Instructions
- Cheater Pleats™ Available
- Buckle and Straps Available for Easy Wear
The U.S. Army Pewter Kilt Belt Buckle is the perfect accompaniment for your kilt belt
Crafted from high-quality lead-free pewter with an artful antique finish for that classic look
The buckle is made in Scotland, and the crest is crafted in Canada.
Designed to fit any standard kilt belt (2.25 inches wide) and fits most other belts. The buckle itself measures 4 inches by 2.75 inches
We try very hard to keep these in stock at all times, but if we are waiting for a shipment from Scotland, you will need to wait too, up to 8 weeks for delivery.
- Our best selling ghillie brogues (traditional Scottish shoes); made with full leather uppers
- Keep your feet comfortable at any occasion; these durable ghillie brogues have a padded topline and cushioned heel
- Match with kilt hose; never choose between fashion and comfort
- Available in Men’s sizes 4 to 16; order one-half size larger than your regular size for a comfortable fit