- Our Homespun Rosettes are a woven wool blend tartan and made in the USA
- Available in 100 tartans and a perfect complement to our tartan sashes
- The perfect way to add tartan to any outfit. Even if you’re allergic to wool, you can still wear these rosettes as they won’t touch your skin
- Wear it with a brooch or plain. Made to order, so it’s uniquely yours
- Measures approximately 5″
- Homespun wool-blend
- Made from 4-6 yards of tartan
- Fully Lined
- Three straps and buckles
- Made to order – one size does not fit all
- 100 Tartans to choose from
- Includes a Free Kilt Hanger & Matching Tartan Flashes!
Custom-Order. Please allow 4-10 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about Custom-order items.
- Quality Wool-Blend Kilt (80+ Tartans)
- Matching Flashes
- Matching Clan Crest Kilt Pin
- Kilt Hanger
- Optional Matching Tartan Tam, Belt/Buckle and Kilt Shirt
Custom-made just for you. Please allow 4-10 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
- High-quality canvas kilts are made for special-order and available in any of our Homespun Tartans to suit your style.
- Made from a heavy canvas with Homespun Wool Blend Pleats, perfect for the Highland Games, hiking, or other outdoor activities.
- Large pockets hold so many of your belongings. You’ll barely need a sporran.
- Fits waist sizes 30-58 inches, and lengths 19-25 inches—grab your measurements and look at our Right Fit™ Guarantee.
Custom-Order. Please allow 4-10 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
- Make a statement the next time you go out. Display your Scottish pride while staying fashionable, no matter the occasion!
- Available in over 80 tartans, the perfect way to accent any outfit with a Celtic flair. The Sash measures 54 inches by 9 inches
- Lightweight and comfortable, this set will look great and essential during spring, fall, or even summer days.
- Made from our signature homespun fabric to produce a classic, authentic look
- The drawstring in the back of the Tam makes it the right fit for everyone – Great for couples, one for each!
- Only $75 and no Velcro!
- Fully lined
- 3 straps and buckles
- 2 1/4 inch belt loops
- Light weight, acrylic tartan
- 20+ tartans to choose from
Made-to-order just for you. Please allow 4-10 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
- Traditional balmoral made from 100% felted wool, perfect for Highland dress
- Choose between four colors and patterns to match your favorite kilts and Celtic outfits
- Lined for your comfort with Grosgrain ribbon down the back
- Available in sizes 6.75-8 to fit various heads
- The 100% high-quality cotton Celtic Roots T-Shirt is hand-dyed and vibrant
- Choose from sizes small-5XL, pre-shrunk, so the size won’t alter in the wash
- An ornately intricate tree enmeshes the sun and moon in its branches– iconic Celtic symbolism representing balance and harmony
- Made in the USA, it’s crafted with non-toxic dyes and reinforced double stitching
Discontinued – Available while supplies last.
- Rustic Highland lace-up kilt shirt; the perfect complement to a Renaissance, Highland, or Outlander themed-outfit
- Not your standard Jacobite shirt; collarless with a split front with laces and button closures at the wrist
- Cool and comfortable; made with 100% sturdy cotton
- Comes in sizes M – XXL, Black or Cream
What our customers say about this shirt
Excellent, high-quality, rough fabric, and the garment’s construction is solid… the pleating on the sleeves is really something. Some customers have said that the sleeves were a bit short and the shoulders were a little bit tight, so they ordered up in size. If you are worried about this issue, we recommend ordering 1 size larger than your standard t-shirt size.
- The 100% Felted Wool Glengarry is available in plain black, navy blue, green, or red-and-white dicing.
- It’s embellished with grosgrain ribbon on the back and a pom on top. Folds flat to fit in your pocket.
- Available in hat sizes 6.75-8. Refer to chart for measurements.
- The Glengarry is authentic traditional Scottish wear that dates back to 1812. It’s perfect for classic Scottish uniform wear.