Night Watch Homespun Wool Blend Tartan REMNANTS
- SKU: REM-NIGHTWATCH
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Tartan Stuff, LIST N-O, Tartan Fabric Remnants
- Tags: Homespun, Wool Blend
- Homespun wool blend tartan woven on old-world looms for a traditional look and feel
- Light weight and rustic tartan fabric
- Remnants are great for crafts, quilting, kilting and DIY
- Available while supplies last
$14.00 – $60.00
Homespun Wool Blend Tartan
This authentic, homespun wool blend tartan is the ideal fabric you need for crafting your next Ancient Kilt, Great Kilt, Phillabeg, or anything created for reenactment! Woven by hand on old-world looms, this tartan has an authentic ancient look and feel. Pulls, blemishes, and snags give this tartan its hand-made, artisanal character. Weighing only 10 or 11 ounces, this lightweight wool blend tartan offers more warmth than you would think. If you’re looking for quality tartan sold by the yard, look no further than this homespun tartan to craft your next Celtic garment!
92" x 40", 86" x 40", 50" x 10"
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Scotland using cast pewter
- Intricate Celtic knot and weave design—with no beginning or end, it represents eternity
- Sturdy and solid construction gives it a good weight
- Measures 3.5 inches by 2.63 inches and fits any standard kilt measuring 2.5 inches wide
- Our kid size rabbit sporran is made from good-quality black leather.
- It features beautiful and fashionable real white rabbit fur.
- The convenient and easy snap closure and included child’s chain strap makes it ideal for children.
- This sporran is the perfect size for children, measuring 6 inches x 5 inches.