The Good Basic Kilt for Kids
The Good Basic Kilt for Kids is perfect for growing children. Made to order for boys and girls. Now your kiddo can get a kilt to match daddy’s kilt!
How To Measure for Your Kilt
- Measure the kilt-waist at the navel.
- For boys, measure the length from the kilt-waist to the bottom of the knee (to build in a little extra growing room).
- For girls, measure from the kilt-waist to any desired length (up to the maximum allowed).
About the Fabric
Our Homespun Tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool, woven by hand on old-world looms. It looks very authentic to what would have been woven historically. The yarn is worsted, but not spun as tightly as modern machine-made tartan. The cloth is also not as tightly woven. Homespun tartan will pleat by hand easily, but will not develop a sharp edge. Small snags, pulls, holes, and other assorted blemishes are common. Because it is handwoven, these flaws are a natural part of its character.
|Choose Your Tartan||
Spirit of Scotland Modern
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Created with a Celtic knotwork pattern and two heart-shaped white opals
- Celtic knotwork patterns are emblematic of the continuity of life’s journey with no beginning and no end, the quest to a spiritual center
- 100% nickel and lead-free beautiful sterling silver in the knots and the earrings’ hooks
- White opal reflects the multiplicity of color present in the natural world to add a unique and subtle moment of color to any outfit
- Display your Welsh heritage with pride with this cap that is full of Welsh symbolism
- Red embroidery throughout with “Wales” and Welsh dragon on the front, “Cyrmu” on the back, and Welsh flag on the side
- One size fits most (up to 21 inches-25 inches around) and is adjustable with velcro strap
- Black baseball cap with white embroidery on the left side and front bill
Discontinued: On sale while supplies last.
These kids ankle boots look great with almost any kilt, skirt or renaissance style clothing. Their simple, timeless style allows you to wear them with almost any outfit! Made by Minnetonka Moccasins. They are made of genuine suede upper, rawhide lacing, fully padded insole and a light weight rubber sole.
- Irish Green Acrylikilts™ – In Stock Ready To Ship, are fully-lined 100% acrylic kilts, making them an affordable and durable option
- These lightweight kilts feature 3 straps and buckles and 2 ¼ inch belt loops, providing optimal versatility and practicality
- Lightweight but tough, this kilt is ideal for most casual contexts
- Available in classic Irish Green, as well as a variety of other tartans, select this kilt to match your individual taste