Wexford County – Irish Tartan Sash – 8oz Spring Weight Premium Wool
- SKU: SASH-IS-2537
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Assorted Tartan Stuff, Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Tartan Stuff, LIST W-X, Tartan Sashes, Stoles and Wraps
- Tags: Irish, Made in Scotland, Spring Weight, Wool
- The Spring Weight Premium Wool Tartan Sashes are lightweight and versatile, perfect for casual, semi-formal, and formal occasions.
- Choose from 32 tartans to display your Celtic heritage every day.
- Each sash measures 11 inches x 90 inches, making it a comfortable, stylish, and practical accessory.
- These sashes fall nicely. They are made with pride in Scotland from spring weight (8 oz) premium wool.
Only 1 left in stock
A splash of tartan for the everyday, this lightweight and versatile sash can be paired with a kilted skirt, a blouse and slacks, an evening dress, or anything in between! Made to order in Scotland, you can choose from our 32 county tartans to display your Celtic heritage every day.
This stylish, practical, and comfortable tartan sash measures 11” x 90”. Because it is made from our spring weight (8 oz) premium wool, it falls nicely and is comfortable to wear. These are special order items, so allow 12 weeks for delivery. It is made with quality material with fine stitching.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Kids-size Jacobite kilt shirt made in Scotland
- 100% white cotton keeps your kids cool and comfortable all day long
- Features lace-up fronts with grommets and matches our adult’s premium kilt shirt
- Choose from ages 2, 4, 6, 8, or 10 for the right fit
- Irish Green Acrylikilts™ – In Stock Ready To Ship, are fully-lined 100% acrylic kilts, making them an affordable and durable option
- These lightweight kilts feature 3 straps and buckles and 2 ¼ inch belt loops, providing optimal versatility and practicality
- Lightweight but tough, this kilt is ideal for most casual contexts
- Available in classic Irish Green, as well as a variety of other tartans, select this kilt to match your individual taste
- Created with a Celtic knotwork pattern and two heart-shaped white opals
- Celtic knotwork patterns are emblematic of the continuity of life’s journey with no beginning and no end, the quest to a spiritual center
- 100% nickel and lead-free beautiful sterling silver in the knots and the earrings’ hooks
- White opal reflects the multiplicity of color present in the natural world to add a unique and subtle moment of color to any outfit