Celtic Embossed Studded Premium Fur Sporran
- SKU: SGM11-D
- Categories: Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Sporrans
- Tags: Bovine, Embossed, Fur, Leather, Made in Scotland
- Made in Scotland
- White Bovine Fur and Real Leather
- Includes Matching Sporran Chain
- In stock special – Condition: New
The Celtic Embossed Studded Premium Fur Sporran is a consummate blend of form and function. This premium black leather piece is made in Scotland and features genuine bovine fur for added authenticity. It exudes virility and simplicity without sacrificing style—eye-catching features include metal stud accents and short hair fur tassels. Confidently store your belongings with this sporran’s easy-to-use snap closure, nestled between two embossed Celtic knot designs. These iconic designs appear throughout the Celtic world in art, religious texts, and everyday items. Link yourself to the proud tradition of Celtic artisanship with this unique Highland dress accessory.
|Chain Strap Size||
Sporran Suspender (One Size), Small (Up to 34 inch), Medium (Up to 43 Inch), Large (40-48 Inch), XL (45-53 Inch), XXL (50-58 Inch), XXXL (54-62 Inch)
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Each Stag Handle Sgian Dubh is unique.
- It’s hand-carved in Scotland by highly skilled craftsmen from the antler of a red stag.
- We pair this piece with a stainless steel blade and embossed leather sheath.
- The perfect accessory to complete your Celtic outfit, it tucks nicely into kilt hose.
- 3-inch wide kilt belt made from extra thick full-grain leather
- Strong and stylish solid brass buckle
- Perfect for use with any historic style kilt, choose between black or brown
- Available in sizes S-XXL to fit waists from 28 to 56 inches
- Hand-made in the USA
- Made with quality leather and decorated with a fine pebble grain
- Measures 2¼ inches wide and is compatible with any of our kilt belt buckles
- Comes in sizes small to 2XL and fits waists measuring 25 inches to 63 inches
- Durable, practical, and affordable and is the perfect accessory to complete your Celtic outfit