Irish Gaelic Intermediate Talk Business
Discontinued: On sale while supplies last.
Picture yourself doing business with someone who doesnt speak your language. The chances are youll need more than holiday level conversation to get by. Thats why Talk Business was developed. It teaches you basic business vocabulary so that you can concentrate on the important stuff and not waste time searching for the right words.
If you want to succeed in business abroad, then Talk Business is for you! Aimed at people who already know the basics, it gives the specialized language you need for doing business abroad. Must-know language ranges from basics like “what is your website address?” to more advanced discussions of exchange rates, product guarantees and marketing budgets.
Though you’ve probably never heard of these guys before, this is actually the world’s best selling language learning software for beginners! There’s probably better programs out there, but you will pay 10 times more for them.
This versatile software CD-ROM installs on any Windows PC or Mac (OS 10.3.9 or higher). It even has files you can transfer to your iPod for language learning on the go!
What will I learn?
Talk Business Irish gives you essential vocabulary for the workplace. It covers basics such as what is your website address? and my computer crashed and I lost all my files as well as more advanced discussion of exchange rates, product guarantees and marketing budgets.
Topics covered are: – Trading, buying and selling – Marketing, advertising and PR – IT, Internet, e-commerce and communications – Banking, finance, stock exchange and accounting – Business meetings – Business travel – Careers – Negotiations – On the phone – General business vocabulary.
Will it work for me?
Talk Business is aimed at people who already have some experience of the language. You must feel confident enough to start up a conversation and keep it going.
The specialist phrases in Talk Business Irish are clearly spoken at a speed that you can easily keep up with and copy.
How does it work?
Watch and learn! See and hear how to speak Irish by watching video footage of native speakers.
Build confidence on a computer. Before testing your new speaking skills in the real world, record yourself, then play back to compare your pronunciation with a native speaker. (Note that we dont use electronic voice analysis: the human ear is usually more accurate.)
Play interactive games. The comprehension quiz prompts you to react to real life situations, while a challenging recording quiz tests your knowledge and pronunciation.
You earn points for every game you play. High scorers can go on to win bronze, silver and gold awards, which you can print out as a record of achievement.
You can learn on the move. Carry on learning in the airport lounge or on the ferry. Just print out the phrasebook sheets included in the program and take them with you.
Irish is spoken by about 1.7 million people in the world and is the official language of Ireland. Irish is a recognized minority language in Northern Ireland. With bizarre lunar landscapes, the mighty Atlantic Ocean, labyrinthine caves and crystal clear waterways, Irelands diverse landscapes will take your breath away. Irish coastal beauty is the stuff of legends, with shorelines trimmed by golden sands and rocky outcrops. Inland, the lake lands and rural idylls are equally as varied as they are tranquil.
The Irish language is also spoken in the United Kingdom and has a large diaspora in the USA, Australia, New Zealand and Argentina.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Irish Green Acrylikilts™ – In Stock Ready To Ship, are fully-lined 100% acrylic kilts, making them an affordable and durable option
- These lightweight kilts feature 3 straps and buckles and 2 ¼ inch belt loops, providing optimal versatility and practicality
- Lightweight but tough, this kilt is ideal for most casual contexts
- Available in classic Irish Green, as well as a variety of other tartans, select this kilt to match your individual taste
- Our handmade, soft, 100% cotton Celtic Knot Book Bags are embellished with a Celtic knot design
- Choose from black, red, green, or purple according to your style
- They’re hand-dyed, so each bag is unique with a zip closure that keeps your books (or other belongings) secure
- The body of the bag measures 10 inches tall and 15 inches wide. Keep your bag close with an approximately 17 inch long strap
- High-quality 100% cotton black t-shirt with a graphic depicting a prehistoric fish with a bagpipe with a caption that reads Scotland’s Missing Link
- Screen-printed for added durability in the graphic and made in the USA
- Makes a hilarious gift for Scottish friends or to add to your own collection—share the “missing link” of Scotland’s history
- Available while supplies last