MacNeil Thistle Mount Clan Crest Sgian Dubh – Cairngorm Gem Top
- SKU: SGIAN-IS-2311
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Assorted Clan Crest Clearance, Clearance Accessories, Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Clan Crest Stuff, LIST M, Sgian Dubhs and Blades
- Tags: Made in Scotland, Thistle
Only 1 left in stock
Thistle Mount Clan Crest Sgian Dubh
This dress clan crest sgian dubh is made in Scotland with fine quality materials and workmanship. Polished rhodium plated Scottish Thistle mounts. Your choice of cairngorm, red, green, blue, black or amethyst jeweled (glass) top, and a very nice display and storage case. Available in more than 250 clan crests.
- Polished Rhodium-Plated Scottish Thistle Mounts
- Choose from 6 Stone Colors
- Cairngorm, Red, Green, Blue, Black, and Amethyst
- Very Nice Display and Storage Case
- More than 250 Clan Crests Available
The Scottish Thistle: The Legend and Meaning
As the most well known and easily recognized symbol of Scotland, the thistle is also believed to be the oldest recorded national flower.
Legend has it that a field of thistles saved a party of sleeping Scots warriors from an ambush by Norse invaders. When one of the Norse attackers trod on a thistle field with his bare feet, his cries and screams roused the Scots. The ambush was made ineffective, and the Scots were able to defeat the invaders. The Scots’ victory was all thanks to the thistle’s thorns! The thistle was then adopted as the symbol of Scotland. It represents the bravery, devotion, durability, strength, and determination of the Celtic people.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Discontinued – Available While Supplies Last
- Our Women’s Suede Knee High Boots, made by Minnetonka Moccasins, offer stylish comfort
- Style these extremely versatile boots with nearly any kilt, casual Highland dress, cosplay, or your favorite jeans
- Available in a range of sizes from 6 to 10
- Customize by adding fringe and choosing from three colors: black, brown, or tan
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.