Celtic Heart Shamrock Sterling Silver Necklace
- SKU: JNS31
- Categories: Celtic Jewelry, Celtic Necklaces, Celtic Necklaces and Pendants, Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Jewelry, Earrings and Pendants
- Tags: Celtic Knot, Heart, Shamrock, Sterling Silver
Discontinued: Available while supplies last
Sterling Silver Shamrock knot necklace. Approx. 1 1/8″ across. Includes an 18″ plated silver chain.
The word shamrock originated from the Irish word, “seamrog”, which means “summer plant. In ancient times, even before the shamrock was associated with St. Patrick, the Druids considered the resiliency of the shamrock to thrive even in the highest altitudes as a sign of life. They considered shamrocks as symbols of motherhood and joy also and had often used them in Celtic rituals.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- A subtle yet eye-catching Celtic accessory endowed with the thistle, a profound symbol of Scottish victory
- Handmade in the USA and available in fine-quality bronze or silver
- The lightweight braid style (approximately 14 gauge) makes this bracelet light and flexible while remaining strong and durable
- We’ll make this bracelet custom just for you—please allow approximately 6-16 weeks to have it handmade and shipped
- Scottish Thistle Earrings, Scotland’s national flower
- Crafted from sterling silver and measuring approximately ⅝ inches across makes these earrings an exceptional piece
- A Celtic favorite, get them for yourself or give them as gifts
- Matching Thistle Necklace available to complement the earrings
For the Celts, the dragon was a sign of war, and it was under the cloth battle-banners shaped like dragons, writhing and twisting in the wind, that they marched to war against the golden eagles of the Romans.